***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If we're being honest, Annexstad doesn't make that throw.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Snow globe game similar snow to the Ohio State game. Big Difference temperature makes you shiver hard, Purdue quit early and time to hit the bus to St Paul and go home. Gotta try and warm up.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

PI on MN ok, but should've had about 3 or 4 called on PU for same actions

This Gopher team reminds me of my golf game; fun when it works!

Did we cut the funding for Gophers helmet stickers or what? So many stickers peeling off.

Ok, so I know how to proceed after this week. Is brohm still much better then fleck or are we now rooting for fleck in right direction.

PJ’s team came to play today. Looked great.
Still a no-brainer on which coach I’d rather have tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a shocking surprise this game has been. Very proud of this young defense today. [emoji122]

This is enjoyable. The beers I bought and drank pre-game have been helpful

I think Purdue forgot it's always a shootout when we play each other.

Today definitely resets expectations for Northwestern and Wisconsin. Wisconsin is as vulnerable as I’ve seen in recent years. If Rossi pulls that off then he should get the permanent job.

Still a no-brainer on which coach I’d rather have tho.

Can always count on you. Reminds me of "Pigpen", the character in the Peanuts comic strip who can even make a dust storm in the snow.

Keep in mind, this was a home game.

We have played better in home games this year.

Today definitely resets expectations for Northwestern and Wisconsin. Wisconsin is as vulnerable as I’ve seen in recent years. If Rossi pulls that off then he should get the permanent job.
On any given Saturday....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm glad we kicked all of the "shouldn't be playing" players off the team because we actually have some talent now.

Last week was good for you. Got it. You know the coach was fired, right?
Things are never bad as the seem or as good as they seem - I seem to remember your black and white end of the world comments. Wow, you can find a negative during this amazing performance.

Wish they'd give Femi-Cole some touches

Can always count on you. Reminds me of "Pigpen", the character in the Peanuts comic strip who can even make a dust storm in the snow.

He asked. And you edited out my compliment of the team and PJ today.

Top Bottom