***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

lDpsZV8

Who could have predicted the Gophers would be kicking Purdues a$$! This is awesome.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Beth keeps telling us the game was tied in the 1st quarter.

This must be what it feels like every week as an Alabama fan.

I totally predicted this! It's in one of the threads somewhere.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Minnesota harnessing the power of the cold and snow. Purdue looks miserable to be out in this.

Oddly enough, this is wrong. This belief comes from Nazis testing on humans. They’d have them go into freezing tubs and measure heat loss.

Didn’t know that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think Purdue wants to be here today. Hey - the Gophers are playing really well - but Purdue's overall lack of effort and enthusiasm is almost shocking.

Purdue came in to this game with Big Ten West title aspirations, knowing they needed to take care of business the final 3 games. They're playing against a fellow Big Ten opponent. Motivation should not be an issue for them. Sure, everyone is surprised that our defense is playing this well, but if Purdue did not come ready to give 100% effort today, then shame on them.

Let’s all hope this is a turning point for the defense rather than a derp and a cold weather anomaly. I sure hope it’s the former. Where were you talking about shame and PJ and building a program when we were getting embarrassed like this?

Is this the game pj says they finally “get it” - they played hard today and were rewarded for effort.

This is absurd. I’m just laughing at this. Wow. Robb Smith is the man

CW6 looking really good today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never face the gophers after a disappointing road loss to Illinois. Iowa felt it in 2014, now Purdue is feeling it now

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Impossible....don't you know that PJ gets outcouched week in and week out.....if you pay attention to GH

Nobody's ever accused PJ of being a couch potato

Robb Smith feeling like a loser right about now.

Makes a pretty good case for the theory that Smith was over-coaching the defense. Keep it simple, play fast, have fun. Let Cashman be Cashman.

Someone wanted me to share a post from a Purdue board, here is a post from their rivals forum about 2 minutes ago:

"I see the Fleck love. He has UM in the right direction and just slapped Brohm"

The grass is always greener, as they say.

Top Bottom