***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I don’t think anyone is going to win predict the score ;)

Can we use weather modification to make every game 12 degrees and snowing?

Got to keep the foot on the gas. I don't want to see another Indiana situation. The game is far from over.

Purdue - 9 rushing attempts for an average of -0.2 yards per attempt.

In a minute I'm going to pop over to a Purdue forum so I can see some other team's fans pull their hair out for a change.

Haha...let us know what you discover. Should be some gold nuggets in there.

I'm so pleasantly surprised by the lead and stats, I may just be ecstatic! However a coach should not be branding his team like a farmer to their cattle.

I worry more about their performance on the field than what is on top of their helmets.

It's looking like RTB will not be going away anytime soon. So I think I will enjoy rest of the game and quit worrying about a troll like you.

Somebody get Fleck a hat. It's a well-established fact that you can lose up to 80% of your body heat if your head is not covered.

Doesn’t Fleck’s head get cold, or is he too full of hot air?

Just when everyone was ready to anoint Brohm as the next program whisperer. Takes time to build programs people. There will be extreme highs and lows. Sign of a good coach is one who can rally the troops when there backs are against the wall. Every more impressive when you consider this is the youngest team in FBS. Im still all in on Fleck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The offensive line imposing their will. That’s something we don’t see often either. Impressive.

Kinda looks like bacon on our helmets from behind. Bring these back for Iowa next year.

This is amazing so far. I’m so confused. Why am I feeling happiness?

The offensive line imposing their will. That’s something we don’t see often either. Impressive.

I still think someone should tattoo "Caterpillar" on Faalele's side

Somebody get Fleck a hat. It's a well-established fact that you can lose up to 80% of your body heat if your head is not covered.

Oddly enough, this is wrong. This belief comes from Nazis testing on humans. They’d have them go into freezing tubs and measure heat loss.

This OLine is gonna be a force in the future... now if we could only get someone that is able to throw on a line and not jump balls. No disrespect to Morgan or Zack, but they don't have much arm strength.

Am I the only one feeling like Charlie Brown? Is Lucy going to pull the ball away? It’s a bitch being a Minnesota fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Am I the only one feeling like Charlie Brown? Is Lucy going to pull the ball away? It’s a bitch being a Minnesota fan.

Yes. But enjoy it while it lasts, Chuck

Normally I'd think otherwise, but I really don't want to see us let up in order to not run up the score. We don't get to see the Gophers playing well enough this season, it wouldn't be fair to the fans to put the brakes on.

Gophersports....taking life one game at a time, because you never gonna know what team shows up for the next game.

It feels like an effort like this would be enough to get the Axe back in 2 weeks. Stunning the turnaround from last week.

Embarrassing Purdue at this point. Nice bounce back.

I’m going to go ahead and call this one.

Considering their Big Ten record vs ours, considering their victory list, considering our defense I absolutely think they weren’t 100% mentally ready.

I’m giving props to the team, besides. The defense is playing much better than anyone expected. Is that ok to say, or did you expect this turn of events?

Purdue came in to this game with Big Ten West title aspirations, knowing they needed to take care of business the final 3 games. They're playing against a fellow Big Ten opponent. Motivation should not be an issue for them. Sure, everyone is surprised that our defense is playing this well, but if Purdue did not come ready to give 100% effort today, then shame on them.

It feels like an effort like this would be enough to get the Axe back in 2 weeks. Stunning the turnaround from last week.

Hope so. I purchased tix at HT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom