Anybody Gonna Be at TCF Stadium Tomorrow?

I’ll be there with a buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The wife and I were there (although out 2 extra seats were empty).
I don't think we've missed a home game without a bonafide reason since 2004.
We used to be part of "the bitter end club" started by Snowman (rest in peace).

DarrenTheGreek was there with his Dad along with the Billd's in 211.

Cold, snowy football fun. Purdue boiler-downed pretty quick.

Bless everybody who made it.

Hope to see them all and another 10,000 or so next Saturday. When they play West Division Champion Northwestern under kinda Sunny skies and above freezing weather!!

Brought my brother in law and my 2 nephews to their first gopher game. They are coming back next year.

I was there and it was fantastic. This is why you want home games in November. The weather is a factor. You play inside and teams can come in run roughshod all over you. Great game.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless everybody who made it.

Hope to see them all and another 10,000 or so next Saturday. When they play West Division Champion Northwestern under kinda Sunny skies and above freezing weather!!
Next week will be balmy and t shirt weather. It's gonna feel 40 degrees warmer on Senior day! Go Gophers

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

That was fantastic and I got a free Gopher hunting beanie!

Suck it to all you who don't show up. Fun times had by all who attend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All hell WHB, that was a fun time for every Gopher Fan in the country!

Just got the feet in hot water, feeling coming back to toes. Wrapped in a blanket drinking hot cocoa. Warmers weakened no help after halftime. Hope to see a lot more on Senior day. You bought a ticket show up next week it's gonna be a great game.
Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

The answer was no. People did not show up. Too bad those of us who did were treated to a fun game. We missed you not.

Beanie is pretty solid

+1 it’s reversible too.

Got there early, got the beanie, sat in the the snow, stayed to the end. Loved every minute of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DarrenTheGreek was there with his Dad along with the Billd's in 211.

Cold, snowy football fun. Purdue boiler-downed pretty quick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the bad weather games tend to be the most fun. The fans who endure tend to be the most passionate and embrace it. It was a fun day and glad I got to experience it with my old man.

I'll take todays weather over the 94 and humid game earlier this year every time.

Top Bottom