Anybody Gonna Be at TCF Stadium Tomorrow?

Iceland12

Reaction score
We will be. Though not really looking forward to it. :eek:

The coaches are paid to be there so I imagine it won't be empty.

I will be there with my season ticket buddy and 2 guests.... Gotta scrounge up some toe warmers.

I'll be there hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I'll be on my couch with my dog streaming the game with a hot Carbone's Pizza and a few glasses of tequila.

I'll be on my couch with my dog streaming the game with a hot Carbone's Pizza and a few glasses of tequila.

Then assume you'll refrain from coming on here and complaining about the size of the crowd?

My fiancee and I will be there. It's a b-day present from her and I don't get to many games so I'm excited. But it's her first Gopher game, so I feel a little bad given the weather and state of the team.

Is it still technically a “crowd” if people aren’t crowded?

I'll be there

Decided to buy ticket for lot 37

I got 2 pack when I bought Iowa tickets. Should've just bought Iowa tickets as Purdue are really cheap on stub hub

This is one of those weekends where I thank the lord that for granting me the wisdom to drop season tickets.

Come to think of it, most fall weekends have been like that...

May or may not be watching on TV. might have to go to Sioux Falls to get my car stereo system repaired. If not watching live, will DVR the game and watch later. Although there are some HS FB playoff games involving local teams on Saturday that are being streamed live, so I might wind up watching one of those instead.

To be perfectly honest, at this point of my life, if someone gave me free tickets for the game, I'm not sure I'd go, because I just don't feel like a 6-hour round trip drive and dealing with parking, etc. I don't travel much anymore unless it's a family deal - holidays, weddings, etc.

I will be there but I am a real freeze-baby. Hopefully I can stick around long enough to see Emmit Carpenter's last second game winning field goal.

I'll be the only one in the student section but I will be there

I just can't do it tomorrow. We sat through the butt-kicking in Lincoln, the rain two weeks ago, and witnessed the Illinois embarrassment in person. Maybe if tomorrow was going to be a beautiful day we'd be there. I'll be cheering for the Gophers, but not in person.

seeing $23 lower bowl tickets for sale, ya never know, maybe lightning will strike and I'll buy one

Of course. We only get 7 games a year. My goal going into every game is to have enough good friends, good food and good beverages at the tailgate that the actual score of the game does not dictate whether the day was enjoyable or not. So far this season, we are undefeated!

Top Bottom