Do the heating coils still work?

Settle down, there was discussion here on Gopher Hole, a link was posted in this thread.

Except it never happened in real life. Only here. Nothing discussed here was what happened at the U, where the real discussion would have been. There was never any consideration of removing the coils.

Settle down, and only consider real life discussions.

Except it never happened in real life. Only here. Nothing discussed here was what happened at the U, where the real discussion would have been. There was never any consideration of removing the coils.

Gopher Hole isn't real life? Is this an AI simulation that I am the only real person in? How do any of us know what is real? Maybe everything we experience is just electric signals sent to our brain in a jar...

They need to crank up the heat in those coils. Snow is starting to accumulate.

Gopher Hole isn't real life? Is this an AI simulation that I am the only real person in? How do any of us know what is real? Maybe everything we experience is just electric signals sent to our brain in a jar...

True, but the AI stands for Artificial Ignorance and the brain belonged to Abby Normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So will they be turned on today?

Yes they were. From SON's summary:

Mona: heating coils? O-Line playing to whistle and beyond

PJ: field crew did a great job. the surface doesn't freeze. it can melt snow on the surface, but as the snow accumulates, it freezes pretty quickly. it's a nice benefit to have to our field.

you have to admit, doing something as stupid as pulling the system out seems like something the Admin at the U would do. They're not know for their wise decision making, regardless who is in office.

you have to admit, doing something as stupid as pulling the system out seems like something the Admin at the U would do. They're not know for their wise decision making, regardless who is in office.

I'm sure if the right consultants came in and told them there was a $4,000,000 a year "maintenance cost" per year, the consultants would be able to convince the admins to have it removed at a fee of $14.4 million.

I'm sure if the right consultants came in and told them there was a $4,000,000 a year "maintenance cost" per year, the consultants would be able to convince the admins to have it removed at a fee of $14.4 million.

Bingo.

Top Bottom