Week 11 Other Games Thread

Sounds like Wiscy is taking a physical beating so far, too. Six players out so far, and Coan looks atrocious.

The new Penn State unis are amazing. What the young people like.

A double digit loss, 4 turnovers, and a scattershot future at QB is good, very good. Looking more and more like. 6-7 win season for Bucky.

Michigan State appears powerless against Ohio State.

Nebraska is looking so good that the recruiting dividend they will get from the second half of this season may well put them ahead of Wisconsin in the West as early as next year - and they won't look back. The offenses of other teams are dull by comparison.

Nebraska is looking so good that the recruiting dividend they will get from the second half of this season may well put them ahead of Wisconsin in the West as early as next year - and they won't look back. The offenses of other teams are dull by comparison.

Martinez is a special talent. He’s exactly what I’d like to have at MN.

One of the best RBs in the country, a good OL, a WR group so good Tyler Johnson would be the 5th best on the team (so we’re told), yet their offense is this bad? Chryst has to get some heat for this season.

They're going to a bowl game, and with it getting several more practices. We'll be sitting at home adjusting the thermostat. Which team is growing faster?

However perhaps getting healthy and pumping iron might be in order for us this year.

Joe Rudolph should be fired for Wisconsin awful OC, fans are calling for his firing

Northwestern needs to hold on so they don’t care next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa fumbles it away two drives in a row.

I say next week Northwestern does us a solid, let’s us win and get bowl eligible. It won’t hurt them. They can rest their players and get ready for the championship game and go to the Rose Bowl.

Found out Davidson had runs of 94, 90, and 80 in the first quarter. They had four 100+ yard rushers. San Diego had a WR with 324 yards in the game including a 99 yarder.

I didn't know a team could defend the run worse than MN did against Ill last week, but there you have it...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

They're going to a bowl game, and with it getting several more practices. We'll be sitting at home adjusting the thermostat. Which team is growing faster?

Ya, wish we were playing in the MW instead of the Big 10. Doubt the Gophers could beat the teams they beat [emoji57]

Top Bottom