Baylor at Iowa State
Auburn at Georgia
Florida State at Notre Dame
LSU at Arkansas
Clemson at BC
Texas at Texas Tech
etc

Several good Big Ten matchups.

Wow, looking at wisconsin's schedule for the last 3 weeks, there's a real possibility they could be 6-5 going into the last game...it could be very interesting depending on how we do against Purdue and Northwestern...

Wow, looking at wisconsin's schedule for the last 3 weeks, there's a real possibility they could be 6-5 going into the last game...it could be very interesting depending on how we do against Purdue and Northwestern...

I think some have already marked us down for 4-8 this year.

#10 Ohio State #18 Michigan State 11:00 AM FOX Spartan Stadium , East Lansing, MI
Wisconsin #20 Penn State 11:00 AM ABC Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA
Illinois Nebraska 11:00 AM BTN Memorial Stadium , Lincoln, NE
Maryland Indiana 11:00 AM BTN Memorial Stadium , Bloomington, IN
#4 Michigan Rutgers 2:30 PM BTN HighPoint.com Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
Northwestern #21 Iowa 2:30 PM FOX Kinnick Stadium, Iowa City, IA
Purdue Minnesota 2:30 PM ESPN2 TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN

- Mich St at home, will be interesting to see if Ohio St is really a top 10 or not
- Expecting Wisc to lose, they are down this year
- Battle of teams that smoked us at their house, interesting to see if Illinois can carry over momentum
- Iowa won't give up the West without a fight, NW has beaten Purdue and Wisconsin already

NC State loses to Wake Forest in an upset.

Our favorite opponent of 2018, Fresno St. vs Boise St. this evening.
Should be a good game and possibly Fresno's last and best chance at a loss.

Like you? Or were those "lower expectations" you were talking about looking at 2 Big Ten wins rather than one?

I think I was saying 4-8 / 5-7 all season, but I'm hopeful for better.

Our favorite opponent of 2018, Fresno St. vs Boise St. this evening.
Should be a good game and possibly Fresno's last and best chance at a loss.

I don't think Boise is the hands down best team in the MW anymore. There's Utah St this year in their division, and then in the West both Fresno St and San Diego St are really good. I would say next week vs San Diego St determines who goes to the MW championship game vs the winner of Boise and Utah St.

Will be watching Wisky as they continue their journey to the CFP. As disappointed as we are in this season, Badger fans are perplexed about their offense and worried about a suddenly average defense.

Should be another great game. If Fresno wins, they will certainly be kicking themselves over that pitiful loss.

Go blue.

Division championship?

I hear Arkansas' D is on the up-swing.

Maybe we can get their DC...oh wait he’s in the SEC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A healthy Gopher team would win the Mountain west tonight

Fresno looked like pretty good team at times, but they could not stop Boise St. when it counted., In fact the whole second half pretty much sucked. i was ready to promote Tedford for a return to glory, but they pissed it away.

Harsin, reminds me a bit of Urban Meyer when he was at Utah. Harsin is now 50-14 now at BSU 3-1 in bowls 3 division titles 2 conference titles two top 25 finishes ten or more wins 3 of 4 years and have won at least 9 games every year.

Fresno hasn't won in Boise since 1984 have now lost 10 straight there.Last time Fresno won in Boise, Tedford was graduating college,Harsin was in elementary school.

Fresno St has beat nobody this year, nobody. With their schedule it isn’t too tough to go 8-2. They’re a decent team, pretty good, but their fans think they are WAY better than they are. They’d be bottom 4 in the Big Ten. Teams they’ve beat have a combined 31-45 record. They’ve beat only 2 teams with a winning record, and each of those teams is only 1 game over

Last edited:

WI looks poised to run all over PSU in Happy Valley today. Badgers up 7-0 after Jonathan Taylor ran 71 yds to the house. I guess Illinois isn't the only team that can do that!

Illinois & Neb locked in a good game, must be pretty evenly matched as both throttled Minnesota the same

Illinois & Neb locked in a good game, must be pretty evenly matched as both throttled Minnesota the same

Yes if not for dropped passes neither team could be stopped. Of the 3 big ten games on right now for some reason that one is the most interesting to watch for me.

Penn State punishing Wisconsin via the run and tight end attack. Now up 17-7.

Other than MI / Rutgers, all other games appear to be watchable.

Fresno St has beat nobody this year, nobody. With their schedule it isn’t too tough to go 8-2.
They're going to a bowl game, and with it getting several more practices. We'll be sitting at home adjusting the thermostat. Which team is growing faster?

They're going to a bowl game, and with it getting several more practices. We'll be sitting at home adjusting the thermostat. Which team is growing faster?

Which team will be better next year?

Which team is better this year?

Nebraska might win out and back into a bowl - their offense is awesome.How come Illinois and Nebraska can recruit QBs that can run and pass like these guys and our QBs have been terrible for longer than a decade, the current ones unable to run at all.

Top Bottom