Ticket Available for Nov. 10 Gopher game against Purdue

maberman

Reaction score
I have 2 season tickets for Gopher football. The person that usually joins me for the games is not able to make it this Saturday. I'm willing to give this ticket to a Gopher fan who would enjoy joining me for the game. I have excellent seats on around the 45 yard line, 13th row of the 2nd deck. If you're interested, let me know and we can work out the details.

Let me know if you leave them on the dashboard of your car & where it's parked......I swing over, break the windshield, & give you two more! ;)

That’s generous of you Maberman. I had a hard time finding someone to join me for this one too. Still looking forward to it.
I smell an upset!

Well, thank you, WorkingMyTailOff. Somehow, I smell an upset also. What I'm basing this on is hard to figure after the Illinois game. I keep thinking back to how well the defense played against Iowa and Ohio State. And, maybe the cold weather will slow down Purdue's passing game. Or perhaps, I am just an eternal optimist.

2 available for Wisconsin in Sec R Row 25. Face or offer. These are hard tix.

Tickets available for the game against a powerful Purdue team on the frozen tundra of TCF Bank Stadium?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you. Pass the root beer schnapps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tickets available for the game against a powerful Purdue team on the frozen tundra of TCF Bank Stadium?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you. Pass the root beer schnapps.

You need to move up to Fireball...

Do I look like I'm made of money?

Haha! When you are basking in the warmth spreading throughout your body on a 10 degree day...money doesn't matter. It might even keep you happy in the unlikely event of a Gopher loss...lol

There's a lot of that going around.

Thoughts and prayers.

Well what he has is not "going around" stuff I don't think. Most of my family doesn't give a chit about college football. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Top Bottom