PREDICT THE SCORE VS PURDON’T

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
Purdon’t 42
Minnesota 27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

59-28 Boilers

they won't hang 60 and i expect some modest defense improvement

They are looking for a decent bowl game and will easily hang big points on us Purdue 59 us 21

One ray of hope for the Gophers is they have played much better at home than away. The Gopher defense has really been embarrassed and you wonder when their pride is going to kick in and they play a tough game. Also, the Purdue QB is more of a drop back QB than that athletic running QB that gives the Gophers problems.
Still -- I will stick with my prediction from another thread --
Purdue - 45
Gophers - 17.

I think if the Gopher defense doesn't start turning it around next year, Fleck's seat will start getting warm. THAT is how important the defensive coordinator hire is going to be so he better make it a good one.

Gophers: 31

Purdue: 24

I want what Vandy's having.

If I'm gonna freeze my a** for 3 1/2 hours on Saturday I have to justify the outing...:clap:

Ah, and I am getting a tour of the regents box at halftime.... Any messages for President Kaler?

Last edited:

Purdue 57
MN 10

If you aint hangin half a hundy on the Gophs, you aint tryin!

Mighty Minnesota Golden Gophers 38

Challengers 34

ROW THE BOAT

If I'm gonna freeze my a** for 3 1/2 hours on Saturday I have to justify the outing...:clap:

Ah, and I am getting a tour of the regents box at halftime.... Any messages for President Kaler?

Ask him if there is any talk about getting a free life jacket with a ticket purchase for '19.

Spoofin:
Purdue: 45
Gophers: 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The white basketball court is burning my retinas., and makes it look like we play basketball on top of a snow bank. Fix it.

Sparlimb:

Purdue 48
Minnesota 0

Tell him we miss Yudof.

Gopherdudepart2: Purdue 49 MN 24.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Flash30

Gophers- 24
Purdue- 35

I'm not expecting a win in any of our remaining games. I just want to see our defense show noticeable signs of improvement to give us hope for the future, and give fans a legitimate reason in the offseason to use the favorite catchphrase of MN sports fans everywhere - "wait til' next year!" lol.

I'd be satisfied just holding Purdue to 400 yards and 30 points. I think we will see some improvement, but won't quite get there. Who knows, maybe the cold will help slow 'em down a bit!

I'll say Purdue 35, Gophers 24

Top Bottom