Joe Rossi: Fabricated Coaching Bio

JERRY KILL CAN'T AWE SHUCKS HIS WAY OUT OF THIS ONE!!!!*

*forget if it was awe shucks or something else...

Lookout if he starts talking about soil composition and bushels per acre!
Minnesota is blind to the salesmanship of people who can talk agriculture.

Maybe we shouldn't have doubted the guy! Based on 1 game he might be the best DC in Minnesota history. I wonder if they update his resume tomorrow to include that.

How many Gopher Hole "friends" do you need to be credible?

Zero of course. It is simply people offering opinions and in some cases like this one facts. But many posters hate facts because they are usually referencing failure and there is so much around here. I am in favor of presenting facts even if it makes the programs look bad because they frame the truth but i remain optimistic as a fan for a turn around if i see signs. My problem is the low standards people have or are used to. Demand excellence, win a football division title in 5 years, in hoops win a conference title in 5 years. That is what great coaches do.

I was John Holmes' stunt double on a number of his highest grossing films. I'd prove it to you, but I tossed the pay stubs.

Zero of course. It is simply people offering opinions and in some cases like this one facts. But many posters hate facts because they are usually referencing failure and there is so much around here. I am in favor of presenting facts even if it makes the programs look bad because they frame the truth but i remain optimistic as a fan for a turn around if i see signs. My problem is the low standards people have or are used to. Demand excellence, win a football division title in 5 years, in hoops win a conference title in 5 years. That is what great coaches do.

Were you actually walking around in circles when you wrote this? Sounds like ...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hardly outraged about it. Instead, I'm simply pointing out that a well-funded athletic department with plenty of SID help is dropping the ball. Just as troubling, both the SID and AD have been aware about these fabrications for three days. Even though they acknowledged them and claimed they would look into them and make the changes to be more honest in his bio, they have yet to do it. It's less than a 15 minute process to verify the claims in the bio. I would hope that accuracy and honesty coming from an SID's office would be worth finding 15 minutes over three days.

On top of that, it does beg the question of where the lies originated. Since those same lies can be traced back to at least his Rutgers bio, they weren't created by Minnesota. However, that doesn't mean Rossi didn't create the lies or perpetuate them. That's why it would be interesting to see if he used them on his application/bio.

And yes, lying on an application/resume about your accomplishments for a state position is more of an issue than many on here are making it appear to be.

We have an orange clown who is in charge of the country and tells lies everyday. Your faux outrage about a resume is nothing. It is entertaining but really it is
nothing.

We have an orange clown who is in charge of the country and tells lies everyday. Your faux outrage about a resume is nothing. It is entertaining but really it is
nothing.

Neither are entertaining.

nothing.

Off topic here. So, if someone used a color to describe the last President that you likely supported, what would be your reaction? ...... Ya, I thought so.

Off topic here. So, if someone used a color to describe the last President that you likely supported, what would be your reaction? ...... Ya, I thought so.

Off topic and silly. His fake hair color is a bit different of a reference than that of what you speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom