Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    You promised that you'd be really upset if Trump fires Mueller. Remember?
    Remember when you and your friends were in an uproar over the HIRING of sessions?

Now it is a constitutional crisis when he is gone!!!!!!!!

Hackin Howie and the dee's

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    breaking norms!
    NO!!!!!!!!

Say it isnt so!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Remember when you and your friends were in an uproar over the HIRING of sessions?

I think it has a lot more to do with the Mueller investigation and who replaced him. Hint....his replacement has been vocally against the investigation. And seeing as how Junior is in hot water right now.....I'm not surprised by the timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    breaking norms!
    Has Whitaker been confirmed by the Senate ? A number of legal experts (including Kellyanne's hubby) are saying this move is unconstitutional because a number of options in the normal chain of command who are Senate confirmed were bypassed in favor of Whitaker who hasn't been.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    I think it has a lot more to do with the Mueller investigation and who replaced him. Hint....his replacement has been vocally against the investigation. And seeing as how Junior is in hot water right now.....I'm not surprised by the timing.
    What were you thinking and saying when Eric Holder (# resistance) and Loretta Lynch (#resistance) were in the DOJ position under Obama? Junior is not in hot water. The Politico story is debunked. Trump's attorney has said there is no truth to that rumor. Mueller is desperate though and may try anything in his waning days.

Can we expect another big Russian troll farm indictment soon?

Looking forward to seeing ya'll out there tonight!

https://www.trumpisnotabovethelaw.or...sponse/search/

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Has Whitaker been confirmed by the Senate ? A number of legal experts (including Kellyanne's hubby) are saying this move is unconstitutional because a number of options in the normal chain of command who are Senate confirmed were bypassed in favor of Whitaker who hasn't been.
    He doesn't have to be confirmed. He can serve up to 210 days in the role. He is a cleanup guy who is going to take an axe to a few crooks and leave a clean slate to the new AG.

Is there one near Tucker Carlson's home? That would be convenient for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    What were you thinking and saying when Eric Holder (# resistance) and Loretta Lynch (#resistance) were in the DOJ position under Obama? Junior is not in hot water. The Politico story is debunked. Trump's attorney has said there is no truth to that rumor. Mueller is desperate though and may try anything in his waning days.

Mueller has already taken down a bunch of crooks. And he's likely not done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post

Both can be true. Sessions was a terrible choice for AG. The one right thing he did was recuse himself from the Mueller investigation. Now we have Trump's stooge over seeing it. And you cheer it on. Trump boot-licker #1.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    No. His previous job was playing a Trump bobo on cable news. He's deeply qualified!

Blog Entries

Can you just link directly to Quanon instead of regurgitating it for us?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Can you just link directly to Quanon instead of regurgitating it for us?
    Sorry Howie, I'm not a Q guy. Never was. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Mueller has already taken down a bunch of crooks. And he's likely not done.
    Bummer for you that none of them were actually involved with Trump Russian collusion. I know you meant to add that....

I think that Mueller may take down the Russian tooth fairy next, according to sources who would know.

BTW- I love this one where Concord's attorney is just laughing at the SC Mueller and his team (this is an actual court response):

Concord Management, the Russian company charged by Special Counsel Robert Mueller with interfering in the 2016 election, filed a a biting response to the prosecutor’s allegations Thursday, claiming Mueller has “mind-bendingly” failed to prove the company willfully intended to defraud the United States.

In a nine-page filing in federal court in Washington, D.C., Concord Management attorney Eric Dubelier likened Mueller’s claims to the cries of the cartoon character, Tweety bird.

Dubelier, of the Reed Smith law firm, wrote: “The special counsel’s retort has been that he was not required to charge willfulness because he did not charge violations of [the Federal Election Campaign Act or the Foreign Agent Registration Act.] Now in mind-bending, intergalactic, whiplash fashion, he says for the first time, I did, I did, I charged violations of FECA and FARA.”

In a footnote which stands out in the filing, Dubelier instructs the court to consider the “I did, I did” line to sound “a lot like I did, I did I taw a puddy tat. (Tweetie, 1948.)”
    [sic]

Dubelier continued: “Reminiscent of the old adage, ‘give a man enough rope and he will hang himself,’ the Special Counsel just did so.”
    Last edited by bga1; 11-08-2018 at 01:28 PM.

He doesn't have to be confirmed. He can serve up to 210 days in the role. He is a cleanup guy who is going to take an axe to a few crooks and leave a clean slate to the new AG.
    Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano doesn't agree - "Under the law. the person running the Department of Justice must have been approved by the United State Senate for some previous position. Even on an interim post."