Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    None of the 3 articles of impeachment against Nixon was for ordering people to commit theft against a political opponent. I'm sure this gave Nixon much reason to celebrate on the evening of August 9, 1974.

Bill Clinton was not impeached for anything related to financial crimes in the Whitewater affair. This is why all historians recognize his victory over Ken Starr and the Republicans as decisive.
    1974 Beeg:

Cox and Jawarski are Deep Staters put up to it by the Kennedys! Witch Hunt! The real truth will be revealed soon!

Also, these Liberal hippies need Jesus and Musselman will lead the Gophers to multiple national titles!

Every time I look at a picture of Whittaker, I think it's Vincent D'Onofrio playing the Kingpin on Daredevil. If someone with more computer skills than I have could put up side-by-side pictures, you'd see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Before or after Trump is taken down?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Either is fine with me. So you agree Obama and his corrupt doj and fbi should be taken down.

Strzoker finally admits it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Either is fine with me. So you agree Obama and his corrupt doj and fbi should be taken down.

Strzoker finally admits it.
    No idea on either. Let the investigation play out.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    No idea on either. Let the investigation play out.

Given the evidence, do you think doj, fbi, should be thoroughly investigated? Yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Given the evidence, do you think doj, fbi, should be thoroughly investigated? Yes or no.
    Yeah. Investigate them all.

The #QAnon people must be committing suicide at this point. #QAnon was telling his followers that Sessions and Trump were working secretly together to take down a bunch of democrats. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    The #QAnon people must be committing suicide at this point. #QAnon was telling his followers that Sessions and Trump were working secretly together to take down a bunch of democrats. Good stuff.
    Sessions is a good man but just is too tight with too many swamp creatures and is afraid to take the good old boy system down. The Dems disabled him right away with the recusal. I had some hope that his special prosecutor John Huber would do something and he does have a grand jury going on McCabe. However, it is obvious to me that it requires new blood in the system to go after the perpetrators of the soft coup. I would hope that Whitaker appoints a 2nd special counsel to look at Spygate and the Hillary gang. I also want to see Trump go ahead and declassify the FISA warrant(s). It seems that there is a waiting game for Mueller to close down shop so that Trump can't be accused of interfering by declassifying (what a joke that is). Whitaker is there to narrow the Mueller focus back to Trump Russia collusion- as it was supposed to be. I think he will ask Mueller to spit it out or be done. The American people deserve to know what happened here, both on Trump collusion (there was none) and on the plot to take down Trump- which we all know that there was one. It was ordered by Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Sessions is a good man but just is too tight with too many swamp creatures and is afraid to take the good old boy system down. The Dems disabled him right away with the recusal. I had some hope that his special prosecutor John Huber would do something and he does have a grand jury going on McCabe. However, it is obvious to me that it requires new blood in the system to go after the perpetrators of the soft coup. I would hope that Whitaker appoints a 2nd special counsel to look at Spygate and the Hillary gang. I also want to see Trump go ahead and declassify the FISA warrant(s). It seems that there is a waiting game for Mueller to close down shop so that Trump can't be accused of interfering by declassifying (what a joke that is). Whitaker is there to narrow the Mueller focus back to Trump Russia collusion- as it was supposed to be. I think he will ask Mueller to spit it out or be done. The American people deserve to know what happened here, both on Trump collusion (there was none) and on the plot to take down Trump- which we all know that there was one. It was ordered by Obama.
    Still crazy huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Still crazy huh?

Only Republicans are dirty in your world. Way to think without bias.

The thing is, even Trump-appointed Republicans are dirty in the QAnon world if they don't immediately put Democrats in prison. They're just dirty for liberals.

It must be a Republican thing. You guys make $hite up about folks on the regular and then get all in your feelings when called on it.

Please pray tell, quote me where I said “only” republicans are dirty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    It must be a Republican thing. You guys make $hite up about folks on the regular and then get all in your feelings when called on it.

Please pray tell, quote me where I said “only” republicans are dirty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I doubt you would explicitly say that, but I can infer from reading all of your posts

I doubt you would explicitly say that, but I can infer from reading all of your posts
    Then you are pretty bad at the whole “infer” thing.