VIDEO: Rossi explains his defensive mentality, Bateman talks about his "RTB" tattoo

DanielHouse

Reaction score
VIDEO: Rossi explains his defensive mentality, Bateman talks about his "RTB" tattoo

Interim defensive coordinator Joe Rossi spoke with the media regarding his mentality as a defensive coordinator and the adjustments he can make with three games remaining. Offensive coordinator Kirk Ciarrocca also talked at length about ball security and the process of finding a special player like freshman wide receiver Rashod Bateman. Bateman talked with the media for the first time and highlighted why he chose Minnesota. He said it was because of his relationship with Coach Fleck. He now has a "Row the Boat" tattoo because he considers it such an important aspect of his life.

In addition to Bateman, rush end Carter Coughlin, quarterback Tanner Morgan, guard Blaise Andries and others spoke with media about various aspects of the team.

Dive into the videos for more:

Really impressed with Bateman's speaking skills, as well as what an outstanding young man he seems to be. Couldn't be happier he chose us, but I can root for a guy like that on any team.

I like Coach C.
From a speaking perspective, he compliments Fleck well.

Joe Rossi and his constant rocking makes him look like a creeper... Kirk Ciarrocca doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed. We in trouble.

Joe Rossi and his constant rocking makes him look like a creeper... Kirk Ciarrocca doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed. We in trouble.
And then Coyle who can hardly form a coherent sentence....

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I like Kirk.

I don't like people who sound smarter than me.

So far I have been really impressed with Kirk C’s offense.
Let’s see what the defense can do now. Actually pretty excited for Saturday’s game.

I like Kirk.

I don't like people who sound smarter than me.

I like Kirk too. He's kind of monotone, but other than that he seems like he can talk. I think he's doing well with the offense so far.

Interim defensive coordinator Joe Rossi spoke with the media regarding his mentality as a defensive coordinator and the adjustments he can make with three games remaining. Offensive coordinator Kirk Ciarrocca also talked at length about ball security and the process of finding a special player like freshman wide receiver Rashod Bateman. Bateman talked with the media for the first time and highlighted why he chose Minnesota. He said it was because of his relationship with Coach Fleck. He now has a "Row the Boat" tattoo because he considers it such an important aspect of his life.

Does Rossi explain his success at Thiel College during the video?

So far I have been really impressed with Kirk C’s offense.
Let’s see what the defense can do now. Actually pretty excited for Saturday’s game.

Hats off to you, not sure many of us share your excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom