***OFFICIAL OMAHA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
This is it!!! The season officially tips off tonight. The Road to Selection Sunday truly begins tonight. The optimism is there, the depth is there and the fans will hopefully be there. Let's get off to a great start and not give Omaha any confidence.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again BTN is asleep at the switch.

Yes. But they didn't put the game on until 5 minutes after it started again. We'll probably miss the first 10 minutes of the second half as well.

Thanks. I don’t do Plus and am looking for a stream

Don’t get BTN Plus in SE MN, frustrating as he$$ as much money we pay monthly for cable!

Anyone know of a good game tracker? I can’t find one.

Looks like Oturu is a bit taken back by the speed of a D1 game. He’s a tad shaky thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matz is looking pretty good thus far. I wish he had a bit more muscle to play physical for rebounds.

Vitale just gave Murphy some love in the Kansas-Michigan St game.

Vitale just gave Murphy some love in the Kansas-Michigan St game.

Earlier I heard him say that Minnesota was a team to watch out for, and I believe he picked us as one of 7 Big Ten teams to make the tournament.

Earlier I heard him say that Minnesota was a team to watch out for, and I believe he picked us as one of 7 Big Ten teams to make the tournament.

I think Andy Katz had us as an 8 seed. By contrast, Lunardi doesn't even have us on the bubble.

Oturu seems to be doing very well.

Oturu looks good. BTN plus still blows. Crowd seems dead. Whose idea was it to have College basketball opening night on election night?

Coffey looked more aggressive than I've ever seen him.

Left to put my daughter to be done when we were down 26-24. Looks like a 26-5 run in the last 6 minutes of the half.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Big time, Stull, Stockman, Hurt, Washington, and Omersa are all below average defenders at this point.

I’m not sure what I’m seeing then. I thought Matz has done a pretty solid job this game on both sides of the court.

Last edited:

McBrayer seems like a swell fellow.

Anyone else having issues with the stream? I keep getting a “no video available” message. So frustrating.

Murphy a turnover machine tonight. He’s great in so many ways, but dribbling excessively is not one of them.

Top Bottom