Anyone else get a phone call from their Gophers Sales Rep?

GridironGus

Reaction score
Asked if I was going to the Purdue or Northwestern games. I gave a surprised "yes" answer. He said he wanted to meet in person (which is great, good for him), but I am wondering if it was a cover so that they could take a "count" of how many people will be attending. Probably don't want to over-order hot dogs or beer.

I'm still rowing the boat. Ski-U-Mah.

Asked if I was going to the Purdue or Northwestern games. I gave a surprised "yes" answer. He said he wanted to meet in person (which is great, good for him), but I am wondering if it was a cover so that they could take a "count" of how many people will be attending. Probably don't want to over-order hot dogs or beer.

I'm still rowing the boat. Ski-U-Mah.

I often don’t answer numbers I don’t know - Think I had one last night that could have been similar.

Is Angie Craig, Congressman Ellison, or Jason Lewis a Gopher Sales rep?

If it comes up as a number I don't know, I don't answer. If they don't leave a voicemail, I don't call back.

Nope.

Probably calling so they can shut down some bathrooms and concessions ... we like to conserve like that....

/s

Is Angie Craig, Congressman Ellison, or Jason Lewis a Gopher Sales rep?

Add to that all the text messages different candidates sent this year too. So annoying. Thank god comcast blocks nearly all the robocalls my home number gets. (yes I still have a landline)

They call to apologize? :D

JTG

They call to apologize? :D

JTG
That would be a start.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Just left a voice mail for me to call back

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom