Gophers favored by 15 over Omaha

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
According to scoresandodds.com.

Over/under is 157.

I'll roll with the over on this one.

The March to the Madness begins.

Last edited:

I'd take the Gophers to cover and the over. I think they'll score 90ish on their own

I'd take the Gophers to cover and the over. I think they'll score 90ish on their own

Agree.

That it's only 15 surprises me a bit. Omaha projected to finish near bottom of the Summit League. But these Vegas guys usually know what they're doing!

Agree.

That it's only 15 surprises me a bit. Omaha projected to finish near bottom of the Summit League. But these Vegas guys usually know what they're doing!

They do by the middle of the season. This Gophers team has a lot of question marks. I'm not sure how invested Vegas is on them, mainly because there will be so little money bet on the Gophers this year, and especially now.

If I were in Vegas, I'd put some decent cash for the gophers

College basketball is usually the toughest to handicap early in the season with so many teams. Vegas will more than make up for it by conference play. I think Gophers roll in this one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you know your home town teams early season is where bettors make there money. College football and basketball is easy money through about 3 weeks then Vegas adjusts there numbers.

Top Bottom