Brohm not fond of Fleck

wdgold

Reaction score
Anyone listen to Gaard this morning he was talking I believe to someone from Gopher Illustrated and I caught the very end of it and the comment from him was Brohm is not fond of fleck. Just curious if anyone has a better take on that.

One of Fleck’s job duties is to capture Brohm’s fondness.

Don’t care, Brohm will be at USC next year anyways.

Always best to have all the B1G coaches fond of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you're coaching colleagues love you they probably aren't threatened by you. Everyone loved Jerry Kill

Just asking a question would be nice to get some serious responses

Because whether Jeff Brohm is fond of PJ Fleck or not is meaningless.

Last edited:

Other coaches may have liked a weak Gopher coach as to recruiting so they can poach here in our state. Hopefully within a short time Fleck can secure our borders.

Brohm asked Fleck out on a date and Fleck turned him down stone cold. Of course Brohm is pissed.

"Just curious if anyone has a better take on that."

No. Have no idea if Jeff or P.J. dislike each other. Though doubt that either one would confide in a writer for a Gopher or Purdue website if they did.

Hopefully this time next week Brohm is hurting from the beatdown Fleck's Gophers put on his Boilermakers.

Not fond of Fleck? What's Brohm's handle on GH?

Hey, he’s not for everyone.

I heard something to that effect, but I'm sure it's just a difference in styles and they both came in at the same time so there will always be obvious comparisons of which Brohm is dominating right now.
Person also said that Brohm will take his foot off the gas pedal if he has the chance to run up the score on PJ.

Could be. Who knows. Sounds like a lot of speculation.
I doubt PJ will get too bent out of shape on it anyway because he teaches to not get baited into those type of arguments / fights but to get better.

PJ's helping mentor Brohm's kid.

Maybe not as bad of a relationship as we thought.

if you're coaching colleagues love you they probably aren't threatened by you. Everyone loved Jerry Kill

You can't make this stuff up.

Do you really think Big 10 coaches are more threatened by Fleck than they were Jerry Kill?

I heard something to that effect, but I'm sure it's just a difference in styles and they both came in at the same time so there will always be obvious comparisons of which Brohm is dominating right now.
Person also said that Brohm will take his foot off the gas pedal if he has the chance to run up the score on PJ.

Could be. Who knows. Sounds like a lot of speculation.
I doubt PJ will get too bent out of shape on it anyway because he teaches to not get baited into those type of arguments / fights but to get better.
Who would have thought ~2 years ago we would be talking about a scenario where we would have to hope Purdue would take their foot off the gas.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Who would have thought ~2 years ago we would be talking about a scenario where we would have to hope Purdue would take their foot off the gas.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Anyone who watched the Western Kentucky and Arkansas teams in 2015 and 2016!

Brohm has pledged to dance on Fleck's grave after disembowling and decapitating him. He will then enslave Fleck's family and incinerate anyone who owes Fleck money. Standard Big10 coaching stuff.

Anyone listen to Gaard this morning he was talking I believe to someone from Gopher Illustrated and I caught the very end of it and the comment from him was Brohm is not fond of fleck. Just curious if anyone has a better take on that.

Can't imagine why. I am not fond of Fleck either. I hope you don't start a thread on that too.

Brohm pulled a hammie while trying to outscoring Fleck between quarters.

Brohm is to Beilema as Fleck is to Brewster. [emoji16]

Maybe PJ needs to go full Herman and go storming after him?

Top Bottom