Headed to the game on Tuesday? Make sure you’re ready when the lights go out.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I guess this better and cheaper than those light sticks. Are they just advertising this on twitter? I havent received anything via email...

I guess this better and cheaper than those light sticks. Are they just advertising this on twitter? I havent received anything via email...

They advertised it on the video board at the game vs UMD. Guessing we’ll get an email tomorrow on it

How much is the 50+ crowd going to hate this?

They were into it with the glow sticks last year. I'm guessing these will flash, involve colors, etc. It could also fall flat. I'm excited either way.

I'd also say that a lot of 50+ year olds have smart phones, at least the ones I see and know.

Sounds cool in theory -- I hope it works out. Could be pretty sweet!

Upon clicking into this thread I was worried that the U forgot to pay their electricity bill or something...

You know what goes down when the lights go out! Beauty is only a light-switch away!

I will be downloading the app onto Sir M's phone, and will work on my friends in the 60+ category. The problem starts in that category with people who seem to hold their technological ignorance as a virtue.

The U would help their cause by sending an email that directed people to download the "official" app. The fact that there might be unofficial ones is a deterent for the cautious/paranoid.

Top Bottom