Fleck postgame video

This is the dumbest thing I read today.

So if he left and they were still winning 13 games what would the story be?

One good season does not “build a program “. Kill left NIU and they kept winning - Frost left CFU and they keep winning - that’s what a program does - WMU is played poorly so there was no program - just lightning in a bottle - and that’s what we hired -

One good season does not “build a program “. Kill left NIU and they kept winning - Frost left CFU and they keep winning - that’s what a program does - WMU is played poorly so there was no program - just lightning in a bottle - and that’s what we hired -

It sounds like you dislike Fleck so I'm sure there's no changing your mind. That said, if you want to reference "lightning in a bottle", that would be more applicable to the Gopher's hiring of Kill (which I liked). He had just one good 11-3 season at NIU in just his 3rd year before bolting to the Gophies. One good season in a three-year stint isn't "building a program".

It sounds like you dislike Fleck so I'm sure there's no changing your mind. That said, if you want to reference "lightning in a bottle", that would be more applicable to the Gopher's hiring of Kill (which I liked). He had just one good 11-3 season at NIU in just his 3rd year before bolting to the Gophies. One good season in a three-year stint isn't "building a program".

C'mon man, that's just lazy. I know you want to stick up for Fleck continuously the last couple of days, and you will shoot down most every poster, but dig just a little deeper into Kill's past. You know he ran other programs.

C'mon man, that's just lazy. I know you want to stick up for Fleck continuously the last couple of days, and you will shoot down most every poster, but dig just a little deeper into Kill's past. You know he ran other programs.

I'm not discrediting Kill and his record prior to NIU. I was discrediting the poster who claims Fleck was nothing but "lightning in the bottle" after four years and three good seasons at WMU while using Kill as example to admire...yet that description better fit Kill's experience at NIU.

See first line of post #85...

Top Bottom