The sad thing is...

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
...without Brooks, Shenault, Donnell Green, and OJ Smith, this team has no chance in its last 3 games.

Even with the other 3 back besides Brooks I’m not sure they have a chance.

That’s what’s so disappointing. The season is basically over on Nov. 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will very easily finish the season 4-8 and 1-8 in the Big Ten. No bowl game.

Doesn't really matter if they fire Robb Smith. They won't be able to just instantaneously bring someone else in from the outside. And even if they could, he wouldn't be able to just fix all the problems ... the problems are with what has been taught to these guys so far. They are badly out of position, and they can't tackle.

Fleck would have to promote someone from inside .... and honestly what would that person be able to do?? Change everything?? Do the same? I really doubt anything is going to make a huge difference, this year.

We need a big, big change this offseason.

We will very easily finish the season 4-8 and 1-8 in the Big Ten. No bowl game.

Doesn't really matter if they fire Robb Smith. They won't be able to just instantaneously bring someone else in from the outside. And even if they could, he wouldn't be able to just fix all the problems ... the problems are with what has been taught to these guys so far. They are badly out of position, and they can't tackle.

Fleck would have to promote someone from inside .... and honestly what would that person be able to do?? Change everything?? Do the same? I really doubt anything is going to make a huge difference, this year.

We need a big, big change this offseason.

I agree. No change can be made that will instantly correct all the defensive problems this year. Smith will finish the season as DC whether we like it or not. I just hope he is canned immediately so we can start our new DC search quickly and get a jump on other programs.

I'm sure there are good DCs out there, but most wouldn't pass Fleck's culture test.

Top Bottom