What grade do you give PJ Fleck for coaching in the Illinois game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score

Super mega F minus.

55 points to a dumpster fire? I was holding on some hope but Fleck lost me entirely today.

It's one thing that Illini came motivated but no excuse for Gophers to not show up, especially with an "extra" day of preparation.

Youth not an excuse for this one.

You just can't sugarcoat a 55-31 thumping by another bottom feeder team.

We won the turnover battle.

We also were less penalized.

The boat is sinking. We're all going to die!

Super mega F minus.

55 points to a dumpster fire? I was holding on some hope but Fleck lost me entirely today.

and 53 points to the other dumpster fire....

Does Maryland also count as a dumpster fire?

SOS signal has been dispatched.

A for apathy and B for bad, C for Con, D for duped, F for failure an F F'd over Gopher fans. The program is a debacle. We fired a coach because he was fat and invested, 3.5 million for worse player development and slower progress. We have been duped by Mark Coyle and Eric Kaler. This guy is not a Big 10 level football coach.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

A for apathy and B for bad, C for Con, D for duped, F for failure an F F'd over Gopher fans. The program is a debacle. We fired a coach because he was fat and invested, 3.5 million for worse player development and slower progress. We have been duped by Mark Coyle and Eric Kaler. This guy is not a Big 10 level football coach.

Let it out...

keep going...

T for turd, we are surrounded by the turd coaching staff in the Big 10. Mark Coyle has duped Gopher fans. We are truly F'd as a fan base. Gophers are bad at tackling this is the most disappointing factor. I'm not sure this group can fix it.
Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

How do you beat a team in year 0, but get demolished by them in year 1?

Prefer not to vote?? Says the guy calling out everyone for their votes. Cowardly.

Wait, someone was coaching?!

Effin' F.

JTG

How can that be any higher than a triple-F?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to Flecks 78%..... "win the turn over battle you have a 78% chance of winning"

This was a 22% game.... happens about 1/5 of the time. More if you are Gophers.

Prefer not to vote?? Says the guy calling out everyone for their votes. Cowardly.

Someone else usually calls out others for their votes...

I didn't have the stomach to vote today. Sorry.

It can't be really, but F is the worst option I have unless you say prefer not to respond because you feel F is not adequate.

PJ improved his best, thus allowing him to land the double-F. See if you were only hyper you'd get it.

Top Bottom