If Fleck doesn't fire Robb Smith...

Gopher028

Reaction score
...he should be fired.

The end.

In the end it might not be Flecks decision to make. Fleck might be told Robb Smith is gone

How long is Smith's contract for? End of this year, two more years?

I am still perplexed why he hired Smith when he had a dismal record everywhere except the first season at Arkansas. Did he get Bret Bilema fired?

Right? We let him soil our uniforms with his personal brand, and some people think the administration has the backbone to push for personnel changes?

Would be idiotic to push for a change. If the admin doesn’t trust him to pick his coordinators they should just fire him and end it

Smith needs to be fired. Simple as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Lovie Smith can chase off Hardy Nickerson, PJ can certainly chase off Robb Smith.

It may be empty next Saturday. Not sure there will be 100 students staying to the 4th quarter...even to get a scholarship.

Maybe you mean will? there will be 15-20k people in the stadium including all of the staff, players, coaches, tv crews ect

With or without a change at DC, the clock starts ticking on PJ's career with the season-opening kickoff next fall.

I didn't like what the admin did with Claeys, but I've been supportive of Fleck. I've now moved into ambivalence. Can't take any more games like today.

JTG

With or without a change at DC, the clock starts ticking on PJ's career with the season-opening kickoff next fall.

I didn't like what the admin did with Claeys, but I've been supportive of Fleck. I've now moved into ambivalence. Can't take any more games like today.

JTG

The top sentence is true whether we change DC or not

Top Bottom