Predict the score vs Omaha

Mn 87
Bad guys 55

UNO returns most of their starters from a not so good season and have good size.

Gophers-84
UNO-75

5. UNO
Last season: 9-22, 4-10 Summit (7th)

Coach: Derrin Hansen, 13th season (206-188 at UNO)

Last NCAA appearance: Never

Returning starters: G KJ Robinson (6-0, Jr.); G Zach Jackson (6-5, Sr.); F Matt Pile (6-8, So.); F Mitch Hahn (6-8, Sr.)

Newcomer to watch: F Wanjang Tut (6-8, Fr.)

Outlook: The Mavericks are hoping to bounce back from a nine-win season that began with seven straight losses then ended with five in a row. Senior stars Zach Jackson and Mitch Hahn lead a deeper, more experienced UNO team into a tough nonconference schedule to get ready for league play.

UNO returns most of their starters from a not so good season and have good size.

Gophers-84
UNO-75

5. UNO
Last season: 9-22, 4-10 Summit (7th)

Coach: Derrin Hansen, 13th season (206-188 at UNO)

Last NCAA appearance: Never

Returning starters: G KJ Robinson (6-0, Jr.); G Zach Jackson (6-5, Sr.); F Matt Pile (6-8, So.); F Mitch Hahn (6-8, Sr.)

Newcomer to watch: F Wanjang Tut (6-8, Fr.)

Outlook: The Mavericks are hoping to bounce back from a nine-win season that began with seven straight losses then ended with five in a row. Senior stars Zach Jackson and Mitch Hahn lead a deeper, more experienced UNO team into a tough nonconference schedule to get ready for league play.

They also have two guys from Minnesota: Renard Suggs of Woodbury HS and JT Gibson of Champlain Park. They have some decent height but seems like most of the bigger guys are newcomers.

I'm going to guess 88-65.

Gophers 82-64

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They also have two guys from Minnesota: Renard Suggs of Woodbury HS and JT Gibson of Champlain Park. They have some decent height but seems like most of the bigger guys are newcomers.

I'm going to guess 88-65.

Gibson was an interesting high school player.

Gophers - 91
Omaha - 67 (King Tut scores 12!)

105 65 gophers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realized a winner to the contest had not been named. Winner for game #1 is BigDGopher.

Prize is a some tangled fishing line.

Top Bottom