I have not seen much on this -

I have always put way more stock in a players offer list than their star ranking. If other Power 5 and especially Big Ten programs are also offering the player I view that as a good sign. There was a running gag during the Kill years about all the players we beat out Central Michigan (think that was the right school) for, the bottom line though was that a lot of the guys we were signing had MAC or non power 5 offers at best.

Even during the Mason years it was rare to see us go head to head with top schools for recruits and win. Glancing through the kids we currently have committed I saw Georgia a few times, Oklahoma, Alabama, lots of Big Ten schools.....to me that is a very good sign regardless of how many stars the kid has.

Of course none of it matters until the kid shows up on campus and proves he can actually play.

I am of the belief that high ratings matter more for some positions versus others. Like QB is probably more important than a linebacker.

YEP...who can forget Moses Alipate and his 4 star rating

Fleck gets good players that fit his system. I’m excited to see more recruiting classes of his on the field

He needs to get more out of the players playing this year, or at least immediate CONFERENCE results next year or the recruits, field, and employed coaching staff may not share a Venn diagram.

If you were a 4 star 17 year old recruit, would you want to play for Fleck's dumpster fire?

Hmm, they are on pace to have their best recruiting class in the past decade.

Year Rank
2019 32
2018 38
2017 59
2016 46
2015 63
2014 57
2013 67
2012 59
2011 57
2010 52

Awesome. Looking at team rankings in November. Real sound analysis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom