***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I think the team has quit on Fleck, tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite the protestation of the head_____ not sure what to say because the team coach doesn’t fit, there is talent on D, maybe not depth, but much better talent than what what’s happening on the field.

Disagree. Durr is a below average DB and he is by far our best right now.
LBs are all too slow to play well in the big ten.
We have one good DL player.

They are playing bad. They are running plays I wouldn’t run. But even when the perfect call is made we still don’t make the play half the time.

Bad gameplanning doesn't explain why the Gophers OL is being completely dominated on passing downs.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Gophers have followed up solid/encouraging performances with absolute duds.

Lose 1 O lineman and you’re that bad?

Would be interesting to see what Claeys would do with this exact same defensive personnel. My guess is that we would be better but I don't know that any coach could make this group good. We survived under Claeys with great defensive backs who could makeup for the lack of pass rush. The lack of pass rush is still a problem but we also don't seem to have the DBs that can cover for that lack of pass rush anymore.

Personnel would be different. I prefer to use historical competence.

Following this from a tree in Hubbard County. Thank God my iPhone battery will soon be dead.

I guess the 115 tackles he had last year were lucky?

He was thinner and faster last year.
Our d line was better so he wasn’t playing in as much space.

I think he has regressed

If Fleck wants to be taken seriously, Robb Smith will find his own way back to Minnesota and clear out his office.

Somebody should be boxing up his office right now.

You really can't blame Morgan this game... they are getting way too much pressure on him. The blame is just on how awful this defense is. Wow,... another long TD damn it.

Thank god we gave 7 yards of cushion on 3rd and one

First question to Fleck should be...How embarrassed are you?

This is getting into 84-13 level of embarrassment here... It should probably be 51-14 right now.

Jacob huff making an appearance in TV there

What an absolutely embarrassing game especially on defense. Time for a new DC.

Tracy Claeys and his sister are absolutely laughing their asses off!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

They are so damn bad. Wish I had been drinking more so I’d be distracted.

Oh weird our LBs can't shed blocks and Huff missed another tackle. Rinse and repeat.

Why do I punish myself and stay a fan of gopher football?

We’re going to have a tough time winning this game.

Top Bottom