***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

And mow Green goes down for the season...

That fumble is a sign for me to go finish yardwork.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The ol' injury fumble. Not good for Seth. Not good for the offense. Well if failure is growth, we are growing. Ouch.

Fumbles. Can’t blame the coach’s for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys regularly out of position. Can’t tackle. Can’t hold onto the ball. Other than that, all good.

Announcer quoted Fleck with "the ball is the program." He says it a lot, but we sure dont practice it.

And there is your dagger. Nothing was good today. Really frustrating to get embarrassed on the road again. First Nebraska now Illinois. Not exactly the whos who of college football right now

Are we leading the country in injuries?

Shellacked by Illinois. In every facet of the game.

Young kids on the road. Not the coach’s fault.

Yeah, maybe we should petition so we don't have to play road games. Not fair to our fragile young players who are not prepared by their coaches. Hope they all get participation trophies at the end of the season!

Fire Robb Smith!!!
2nd season in and were talking about firing a coordinator already, boy this program is heading in the right direction LOL

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Fire Smith tonight! Immediately after the game.

Maybe I have a short memory, but this is one of the worst defensive efforts I’ve ever seen from this team. If this isn’t enough to get someone fired, I’m done.

Wife-“why do you put yourself through this every game?”
Me-“i’m a gopher fan, they are my team”
Long pause
Wife-“maybe it’s time to find a new team”
Me-...........

Boat is being towed, backwards.

Officially out in the open with my "Fleck seems over his head" stance. Wow, the Gophers are BRUTAL to watch.

Top Bottom