***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Crap. I hope we don't have our Nebraska run D today.
No worries, good ol cocky Kevin on the pre game says the Gophers will destroy Illinois today

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

The OL is getting movement in the running game though. That's a good sign.

We basically have to play ball control to keep our defense off the field :rolleyes:

Looks like offense isn't going to be a problem today. Just gotta whip that defense into shape.

I wonder what we'll do without Seth on the wildcat next year? Will they groom somebody else for that role? Will we hope we don't need it?

I wonder what we'll do without Seth on the wildcat next year? Will they groom somebody else for that role? Will we hope we don't need it?

Why are you wondering that? He's not a senior.

I have to go out of town today, so will be DVR'ing the game for later playback.

I'm with UpAndUnder. Games like this make me nervous. I still remember an Illinois game a few years ago where the Gophers were favored, and they pi**ed it away. I think Cobb lost a key fumble if I remember correctly.

As far as jumping out to an early lead, they did that last week. I want to see 4 quarters of consistent football. Yeah, they're young, and consistency is an issue for young teams. That doesn't mean I can't want it. (Of course, I wanted a pony for Christmas, and ..........)
I sat through the entire 1983 game vs Illinois. I have never taken a game against Iliinois for granted since then.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh, good Lord, this D coordinator must be fired.

So there's the spot of 14 by the D to make the O hungry. They'll start playing for real now.

Un-effing-believable

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don’t even have words to express what I’m feeling.

This is the worst gopher defense I can recall

This is embarrassing.

I am ready to puke!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom