***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I like the uniforms today though. Probably my favorite combo so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is shaping up to be a 50-60 rush type of day and that’s probably the right call.

Coughlin has no business being a DE and Barber is too slow to be on the field. Move Coughlin back to LB. And seriously play Anne, Sapp, etc. Anyone but who is on the field.

Barber is too slow but he is faster than Martin and cashman

Coughlin has no business being a DE and Barber is too slow to be on the field. Move Coughlin back to LB. And seriously play Anne, Sapp, etc. Anyone but who is on the field.

This is what drives me crazy. Offensively we move guys all around. We’re imaginative. Dynamic at times. Defense is like moldy bagel that just keeps gathering mold.

This is what drives me crazy. Offensively we move guys all around. We’re imaginative. Dynamic at times. Defense is like moldy bagel that just keeps gathering mold.

I’m dead, lol.

I know the begining of the game has sucked, but somwhow I have faith that the suckiness of Illinois is going to catch up to them and we still will win big time

Now if we could get the D to tackle the O is running the ball well.

Not a fan of the wildcat with Morgan or there but assuming it will set up a time play.

Wildcat moving the ball

Pounding the ball is working and keeping the D off the field.

Illinois defense is going to wear down.... run it down their throats all day long.

Good answer there. Cmon defense.
Can someone put Damarius Travis in a gopher uniform at half time to play safety?

D sucks. Run game is good. Think I’ve summarized the game so far

Not a fan of the wildcat with Morgan or there but assuming it will set up a time play.

Wildcat moving the ball

Pounding the ball is working and keeping the D off the field.

Sean Payton ran a play with all three QBs on the field against the Vikings. Maybe we need to add Annexstad too.

Glad the ref caught that one. Hopefully the next play isn't a touchdown run.

Fleck should fire Smith at half time.

Definitely a scheme problem there. Definitely not two guys next to that slant neither of which could tackle

At least this was poor pass coverage and tackling so we are mixing up our horrible D.

Top Bottom