***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Agree not sure what he was looking at.

He has been out of position on some of the other big plays as well. Man we are really missing Winfield. Other safeties just are not very good right now.

Beat me to it. Not sure what he was covering on that run but if he is where a safety should be he would have been in position to make the play as opposed to standing there right behind one of his teammates not in a position to do anything.

This. Read the play for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wrong...it was the second series for a Fleck timeout...

At least we're winning in the time of possession!

Plenty of time now for Smith to make adjustments. Oops!! never mind.

Benny Sapp no longer has a redshirt and needs to play safety. He can't be worse than Huff or Howden right now.

Alright guys, let's hold them to under 50.

Linebackers are supposed to tackle running backs. Wher are they? Why are they not meeting the running backs in the hole? I think they wait 3 yards deep. But then they get blocked and the rbs are gone.

He has been out of position on some of the other big plays as well. Man we are really missing Winfield. Other safeties just are not very good right now.

They are awful. I’m surprised we don’t have a freshmen we could play.
At this point a warm body would be more interesting to watch than Jacob huff

Time out followed by a penalty on our favorite tackle.

False start after a timeout. Well done.

Benny Sapp no longer has a redshirt and needs to play safety. He can't be worse than Huff or Howden right now.

Can't really speak to Howden but they need to figure out someone to replace Huff. His instincts are just not good.

Seriously, there is like no one back there at all... has to be Smith's defensive sets.

I don’t know what the D call was on the second TD run but I doubt it called for the DB #2 to take an angle outside the DE and leave the inside wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we can force them to take more than two plays for their next touchdown.

Timeout, false start, incomplete pass, punt. Horrible sequence there. With how the defense is playing the offense can't afford to waste any drives.

Our low for points surrendered in a conference game may end being the Ohio State game.

Hey this time we only gave up 25 yards on the 2nd drive so that's an improvement I guess.

See, told ya'll, the defense is playing for real now.

Top Bottom