***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Bateman is the one shining light on this team to be happy about.

When you lose to the last place team in a rout, somebody has to be fired.

The hire is the hire. He has time to right the ship, but he’s dig himself a bigger whole to dig out of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And his leash just got shorter

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Can't lose to the last place team if you are the last place team.

4-D chess

Bateman gonna be looking for a tattoo remover...

Here’s a brilliant idea, pooch that kickoff to an open are when the whole receiving team is up tight.

Fleck will survive next season and he will be here on 2020 too.

Stop with the hyperbole.

If he's 9-15 and doesn't make a bowl next year, I doubt it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Coyle to Fleck, "I sure hope to he** you know what your doing"

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Coyle to Fleck....

Umm... mmmm....uuuu...do.....umm....you....ummm...ahh....have a....ummmm

Let’s talk later.

Stop hiring head coaches who haven’t proven their mastery of X and O’s by being coordinators first. It makes it difficult to trust them to make good coordinator choices.

^

Fleck is getting fired.

Fleck isn't getting bowl eligible this year. If he gets off to a poor start next year then he's in trouble.
His schedule next year is _extremely_ favorable so it's not like I would bet on this, but there's a good chance that we lose out this season.
Combine that with a loss on the road at Fresno next season and his seat will be red hot.
Especially if Gophers hoops doesn't perform this season.

Fleck will survive next season and he will be here on 2020 too.

Stop with the hyperbole.

I hope so. 2020 is when we have been told we will be good.

If he's 9-15 and doesn't make a bowl next year, I doubt it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He isn’t getting fired after 3 years unless there is some off the field scandal.

The AD is tied to Fleck for better or worse. Unlikely the towel is thrown in after 3 seasons.

I turned it off at half. Just turned it back on. Why are we playing prevent? Our corners are 10 yards back. Pitch and catch first downs.

No idea about Smith. I don't know if he can get it done or not. Last year's defense was decent despite an offense that couldn't move the ball. This season's roster deficiencies were happening regardless.

All I need to hear from you.

With all the growth we're experiencing this season, we should be in the CFP next year. Can't wait for the post game press conference.

I turned it off at half. Just turned it back on. Why are we playing prevent? Our corners are 10 yards back. Pitch and catch first downs.

When you watch us play man while they bust 50 yard plays you’ll understand.

Seriously, if you watch this team complaining about cushion is one of the dumbest criticisms. Our best defense right now would be to sit back in soft zone every play. Every time we play man we give up explosive plays.

We won eight games? You're a loser, your coach is a loser. Claeys is coaching for a top 10 team right now. Fleck's not even going to have a job in 2020.

Claeys inherited a top 25 defense in a terrible conference. Fleck walked into Claeys mess in a much better conference.

Damn I miss that 4th place B1G west finish. :rolleyes:

Even id Robb Smith is fired tomorrow, the Gophers Defense is in shambles. They've got to focus on the D in the 2020 Recruiting.

This game is not going to attract a lot of recruits.

Claeys inherited a top 25 defense in a terrible conference. Fleck walked into Claeys mess in a much better conference.

Dumbest post ever.

Do you actually believe this crap you post.

Top Bottom