***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Why are we wasting our receivers in this game?

This team is soft, out of shape, slow, undisciplined, slow to the ball. That’s all on the coaches.

Soft and slow are more on genetics and their first 10 years of playing football. Discipline is certainly on the coaches.

Hard to be disciplined when you aren’t athletic enough to make the plays. You take chances because you have to to be succesful. So you dive and miss. You overrun a play

That punt was better. Digging deep looking for positives here.

At least the punt was more than 34 yards.

Credit Illinois, they’re kicking the sh^t out of Minnesota. So far, it’s not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a scheme problem there. Definitely not two guys next to that slant neither of which could tackle

When you have guys all over the place doing the wrong things it may not be the scheme, but you gotta wonder what the heck they are doing in practice to not be able to execute come game time.

What will Fleck say in his presser after we take this L? Im 100% certain it’s going to be about youth. Same old BS every week.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath. Our defense has only given up 284 yards so far. It probably can hold Illinois to under 350 by halftime. I can only imagine that's got to be an improvement over previous weeks.

Fresh beer, fresh series. Go Gophers! (Will likely need an Uber and an understanding wife tolerant with me as Flecknis with Smith...)

Sadly, the Illini have slightly better talent than us. This isn't a fluke; they have better players.

Maybe that drop will be a turning point.

I refuse to believe PJ is really going to die on Robb Smith hill.

Fleck’s job isn’t going to be in jeopardy next year so I won’t be surprised if Smith is still here at least another season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are we trying to play barber on Corbett for? My goodness

Top Bottom