***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Now we see the difference between an X-O guy (Brohm) and a Rah-Rah Guy (Fleck). That is the risk that you take when you hire a coach who hasn't spend much as a Defensive or Offensive Coordinator, ehr Brewster and Fleck.

Did you guys know that we're the youngest team in college football?

Flecks win against Fresno St. this year could be their first win over a team that finished ranked in nearly 20 years. Terrible coaching.

Not even sure what to say to you. You are completely delusional. I hope you figure that out some day. Good Luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnson is good, but wow... Bateman is the real deal... love that kid.

Bateman has had flashes in several games. Looks like our holiday season won't have any pesky games to schedule around.

Another new coach in 2 years

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Yeah, he just got new life.

If only he could play against Fleck 10 times a season... sadly he'll be gone soon... Sadly because I'd love for him to stay at Illinois forever.

Meanwhile at Purdue and Iowa State...

I have no problem going down that road. We were losers then. We are losers now. Even in the peak of the Kill regime we lost to a terrible Illinois team on the road. It's frustrating, and it sucks. Things will get better over the next few years.

Just for consistencies sake, 9 wins makes you a loser. If that's your standard, fine, but dont start praising Fleck when he reaches that same mark.

It's like a bad car accident and I don't want to look, but can't stop myself. Want to listen to what he says in the press conference.

Flecks win against Fresno St. this year could be their first win over a team that finished ranked in nearly 20 years. Terrible coaching.
Can you sit down with that Fleck woody you sport... The book on Fleck is still open but fail or succeed its on him an his choices, not the past staff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The real question is whether you're going to quit watching when Fleck gets canned. He's about to go 4-8 in his second season at Minnesota. When he loses to Fresno on the road next year. Coyle's either going to pull the trigger or risk his own job.

Again with the hyperbole.

Fleck was and is a good hire. Kill lost to a terrible Illinois team a few years back. It happens.

Fleck was and is a good hire. Kill lost to a terrible Illinois team a few years back. It happens.

Kill lost to a terrible Illinois team because of one bad fumble in the 4th quarter by an otherwise reliable running back. Fleck lost to a terrible Illinois team by being an incompetent coach. Big difference.

Not to mention, prior to Kill's U of I loss he beat UM, NW, and Purdue in consecutive weeks which is something that Fleck's iteration of the Gophers are completely incapable of doing.

Last edited:

Yep games like this suck.
You can also tell who to the trolls are on this board after in these threads.
This defense is not good and it especially bad against a spread offense and a good o line.
This team has been better at home and I expect them to put up a good fight the last two home games.

Our defense has fallen apart - giving up big plays in game after game. I expected a loss today, as noted during the week, because Illinois was bound to come back from a pasting last week that cost them their DC, and also playing at home. Plus Lovey has a lot of recruited talent and is building. But this was pathetic - and it is hard to see the Gophers winning any game left this year.

Late game tonight - Washington State vs. Cal. Will be interesting to see if Claeys' defense can hold up game to game now that they are in the top ten.

I support this. It does happen. Were not there yet this year. Adjustments will be made either during the season or after the season depending upon the situation.

P. J. Fleck is paid $3.5 million per year. That's $1682.69 per hour.

Not even sure what to say to you. You are completely delusional. I hope you figure that out some day. Good Luck.

When you can't argue with the truth, you resort to calling someone delusional. Welcome back Spoofin. You were not missed.

Top Bottom