***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

When I said "let's hold them to under 50" I didn't know I was serious.

Why are they screwing around with the wildcat down by 4 TDS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you watched Morgan? That’s why

They are trying to get out of this game. If we had a backup quarterback we would’ve gone to him.

Gophers being blown out by second worst team in the B14 - or the third worst team. Regresssion: 9-4, 5-7, 4-8?

I think it's fair to say that the Gophers are the worst team in the Big 10 right now. Rutgers hung 17 on Wisconsin today.

Do we remember the term (Coaching up). Is it taking place anywhere on the defense.

We can't even win with the refs helping us... what's up with that?

Certainly regression yes.

Young. Talent. Culture.
Can’t blame the coaches.
We are going in the right direction. We can all see it.

I think it's fair to say that the Gophers are the worst team in the Big 10 right now. Rutgers hung 17 on Wisconsin today.

8 days ago they beat Indiana

Who is in....

Wait for it....

The big ten

Wrong. None of them were going regardless.

I'm sorry, I thought that Fleck's guys were all highly rated and talented players, yet Claeys' guys would have wiped the floor with them despite uniform 2-star rankings. There is a clear lack of coaching talent in MN right now.

What good does preaching "78%" do when your season turnover margin is -8? Other than explain why the team is so bad.

Guess the Gopher staff can’t adjust at halftime and I guess the staff figures we can’t pass because our receivers are no good. Like how he abandoned the run against Iowa and abandoned the pass against Illinois.

Zero reason we should be giving up this many rushing yards to Illinois or anyone for that matter. Rob Smith sucks balls.

Time to simplify the D again.
Keep things in front of us.
Not the coaches.

It’s been a long time since i’ve been this depressed about Gopher football. And that’s saying a lot.

Glen Mason with the statement of the day: “I don’t know what they’re doing defensively, but it ain’t working”

Purdue is sending their 3rd team offensive to play the Gophers. It will be like a bye week for the remaining games.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Young. Talent. Culture.
Can’t blame the coaches.
We are going in the right direction. We can all see it.

Not sure if we are going the right way. Glad you have confidence.

I think it is bad practice to even think about changing head coaches before they get 3 years. I think you assess at the end of 2019-20 and see what it looks like.

I think you give a coach freedom to pick his own coordinators and fire/keep them as he sees fit. If he gets it wrong, it’ll get fixed at the end of year 3 when you assess if you keep the head coach.

I'm sorry, I thought that Fleck's guys were all highly rated and talented players, yet Claeys' guys would have wiped the floor with them despite uniform 2-star rankings. There is a clear lack of coaching talent in MN right now.

Weird because most of the defense was still Kill/Claeys players. We don't have a DL because they made excuses about how they can't recruit DL players here. Meanwhile Fleck has 7 commits for next year.

"I don't know what they are doing defensively but it ain't working" Glenn Mason

Top Bottom