***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Face it. Last week was our only conference win this year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have to go out of town today, so will be DVR'ing the game for later playback.

I'm with UpAndUnder. Games like this make me nervous. I still remember an Illinois game a few years ago where the Gophers were favored, and they pi**ed it away. I think Cobb lost a key fumble if I remember correctly.

As far as jumping out to an early lead, they did that last week. I want to see 4 quarters of consistent football. Yeah, they're young, and consistency is an issue for young teams. That doesn't mean I can't want it. (Of course, I wanted a pony for Christmas, and ..........)
SON...delete your DVR immediately. Do Not press play. I repeat...DO NOT press play!!!

We didn't have a pass rush because we played a pseudo 3-man front under Claeys and brought pressure from weird places. Claeys ran a creative defense that managed to shutdown teams like Michigan, Ohio State, and Washington State through sheer novelty. Smith does anything but.

I was going to make a MAC comment but the 2-7 MAC team Illinois played only lost by 7.

Would make a FCS comment but the FCS team Illinois played lost by 20 and I'm not sure we can beat that.

Either way the Gopher football team should be relegated. Wish they did that sort of thing. At least they’d have a chance against competition.

Face it. Last week was our only conference win this year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I went with 4-8 his year. If I am right do I win something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morgan isn’t quite ready yet.

For a team that absolutely needs to have this game for hopes of making a bowl, we look so incredibly unprepared and uninspired. This is an absolute debacle in every way.

Illinois clearly has momentum in this game. Once it steam rolls its tough to stop. Thinking that the players were clearly over confident coming into this game.

If I was a defensive player, that isn’t Coughlin, I’d return my athletic scholarship because I’d feel bad for being a thief.

Despite the protestation of the head_____ not sure what to say because the team coach doesn’t fit, there is talent on D, maybe not depth, but much better talent than what what’s happening on the field.

Morgan looks so bad. No pocket presence, missing easy throws

Those Great Kill D Backs were mostly 2 star recruits. Such a thing as coaching up.

Note to PJ Fleck: If you don't want to end like Glenn Mason and Bret Bilema, you need a new Defensive Coordinator.

Top Bottom