***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Sean Payton ran a play with all three QBs on the field against the Vikings. Maybe we need to add Annexstad too.

To do what? Throw the flea flicker 40 yards straight up in the air? Use his 5.0 spd and run 1 yard? Or take up space?

Howden runs like a defensive lineman. Harris is slow, Howden slow, Barber slow. Can’t tackle. Bad diagnosis. Bad discipline.

Wow, we're playing Maryland again? This offense is so good... or maybe our defense is so bad.

I'm not usually on the fire people bandwagon, but our players are getting embarrassed by Illinois. Though I doubt it will help to fire him before the end of the season.

Fleck should fire Smith at half time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#23 and #25 are not capable of playing every down at this level.
Until we replace them or they get better, no chance regardless of d coordinator.

Should’ve been a 9 yard gain

Has a DC ever been fired at halftime?

#23 and #25 are not capable of playing every down at this level.
Until we replace them or they get better, no chance regardless of d coordinator.

Should’ve been a 9 yard gain

Add #2 to that mix as well

Wow, we're playing Maryland again? This offense is so good... or maybe our defense is so bad.

Our defense is awful. We have no second level players. Against a spread team we are completely over matched if they are able to execute. I was hoping Illinois wouldn’t be able to

How many total yards have we given up so far?

Definitely a scheme problem there. Definitely not two guys next to that slant neither of which could tackle

This team is soft, out of shape, slow, undisciplined, slow to the ball. That’s all on the coaches.

Its all good were young, remember

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

I refuse to believe PJ is really going to die on Robb Smith hill.

I agree.

I think if Fleck thinks it is a scheme issue he will be fired at the end of the year.
If Fleck thinks it is a talent issue he won’t be fired at the end of the year.

Speed in the back end and size and strength up front. All of those things are lacking with this defense.

Top Bottom