***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I think I'll give my next week tix to my Purdue alum friend

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Losing to Illinois 24-55 - We s#ck officially.

Wow, did you guys see all the bad angles we took there? Seriously, terrible coaching of our players.

Fleck post game quote: "Illinois is great team, should be 7-1 if not for some weird calls"....

lol, 55 points to Illi-freakin-nois. Garbage.

Even id Robb Smith is fired tomorrow, the Gophers Defense is in shambles. They've got to focus on the D in the 2020 Recruiting.

This game is not going to attract a lot of recruits.

I think the 2019 class is going to help anchor the d line by 2020 but they are going to have to patch it together until then. Not sure how Illinois’ o line ranks but our line is on their @ss all game.

This is where the Fleck fanboys on here are going to earn their rewards. If Fleck is gonna marry any of you it is gonna be a result of your positivity after this.

I was wrong. Illinois has 3 fewer wins than the messiah

Claeys inherited a top 25 defense in a terrible conference. Fleck walked into Claeys mess in a much better conference.

Damn I miss that 4th place B1G west finish. :rolleyes:

Telling that near the end of YOUR coaches year 2 all you can do is attempt to bash tc. Sad sack weather.

One thing for sure about Kill and Claeys, they taught good form tackling fundamentals. How many time today did we see defensive players taking bad angles?

One thing for sure about Kill and Claeys, they taught good form tackling fundamentals. How many time today did we see defensive players taking bad angles?

Story all season

At WSU. Read the post I replied to.

The real question is whether you're going to quit watching when Fleck gets canned. He's about to go 4-8 in his second season at Minnesota. When he loses to Fresno on the road next year. Coyle's either going to pull the trigger or risk his own job.

Bateman the only shining light today.

"Kirk called down to me and said 'You want to end this thing?....take a knee'".

The real question is whether you're going to quit watching when Fleck gets canned. He's about to go 4-8 in his second season at Minnesota. When he loses to Fresno on the road next year. Coyle's either going to pull the trigger or risk his own job.

they are best friends coyle is not gonna do anything for awhile

Gophers scored too soon. Gave ball back to Illinois offense. Still have chance for 700 yds.

Flecks win against Fresno St. this year could be their first win over a team that finished ranked in nearly 20 years. Terrible coaching.

PJ won't get fired until 2020 at the earliest.

Johnson is good, but wow... Bateman is the real deal... love that kid.

Top Bottom