***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I've been a fan since the 70s and I don't know what to think anymore

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Mn defense looks like the U ofM Marching Band swinging gates!

Hopefully we get back into the game with a solid sprint to the other side of the field after the third quarter.

Right now I really need a long 37score post that picks and chooses stats to reaffirm in me exactly how good of a coach Fleck is.

Rod Smith kicking Robb Smith's ass... smith on smith crime.

For all you who have said this is not a scheme but a player issue you are clearly spot on. Can't possibly be anything scheme related its all on the players.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Illinois lost their DC this week! And are destroying us. PJ, take a cue and make the same call for next week.

For all you who have said this is not a scheme but a player issue you are clearly spot on. Can't possibly be anything scheme related its all on the players.

lol remember when claey's shutdown one of the hottest offenses in the country with a team of backup defensive backs? that was fun.

For the final 3 games I would be looking to try out so,e of the redshirts to see what they can do. Would be tough to be worse then what we are getting right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. So same players, just Lovie coaching the defense, calling the plays and seems like they play better.

Well it was a good run for Morgan. Annexstad will be back at QB next week.

OMFG, it's still the third quarter? That's the longest quarter ever...

Two years post Holiday Bowl. Defense totally devoid of talent.

Right now I really need a long 37score post that picks and chooses stats to reaffirm in me exactly how good of a coach Fleck is.

Fixed in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol remember when claey's shutdown one of the hottest offenses in the country with a team of backup defensive backs? that was fun.

Except two of those DBs were still season long starters and played in the NFL..

The ball is the program.
It is our turnover killing us.

Amazing Sam Schleuter is the best we can put out there right now.

Illinois jacked up, Minnesota not ready.

Why are they screwing around with the wildcat down by 4 TDS?

Gophers being blown out by second worst team in the B14 - or the third worst team. Regresssion: 9-4, 5-7, 4-8?

Top Bottom