***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Illinois' TD song sucks.

Left side of the D getting worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 got buried inside again on that one. And Coughlin might be a good pass rusher, but he gets manhandled by tackles and tight ends in the running game.

What does it take to fire Robb Smith? The bend don't break but still break D is not cutting it.

Seriously, there is like no one back there at all... has to be Smith's defensive sets.

What the hell is Jacob Huff doing? He has been awful the last several weeks.

D trying to give up big plays to stay fresh for the 4th. It’s about the long game guys

How does Robb Smith still have a job? Shouldn't last until the end of the season at this point. Fire him and make some other defensive coach the interim DC. At this point it couldn't get any worse.

Can this defense get any worse? It is so astoundingly bad it’s almost comical.

Jacob Huff May as well not even be out there

Homer Simpson defense back in play for another week. Let Illinios run until they pass out...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How does Robb Smith still have a job? Shouldn't last until the end of the season at this point. Fire him and make some other defensive coach the interim DC. At this point it couldn't get any worse.

Shouldn't last to the end of the game at this point.

How many plays did IL use in scoring those two touchdowns? Four?

If I was a defensive player, that isn’t Coughlin, I’d return my athletic scholarship because I’d feel bad for being a thief.

I sat through the entire 1983 game vs Illinois. I have never taken a game against Iliinois for granted since then.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not to mention the 2014 game as well

Beat me to it. Not sure what he was covering on that run but if he is where a safety should be he would have been in position to make the play as opposed to standing there right behind one of his teammates not in a position to do anything.

I wasn’t on the fire Robb Smith bandwagon last week ... but sweet baby Jesus.

Yup. You can yell at d coordinator all you want but when your safety is unblocked and doesn’t even touch him that’s bad

Took until the second possession for a timeout.

They’ve had the ball for maybe a minute in time of possession, lmao.

Top Bottom