Boston College at Virginia Tech
Missouri at Florida
Notre Dame at Northwestern
Alabama at LSU
Oklahoma at Texas Tech
California at Washington State
etc.

Iowa at Purdue could be a fun one.
Ohio St is going to lay some hurt on Nebraska. I may watch just for fun.
West Virginia at Texas may decide the Big 12, but I have no interest in watching either team. I hate watching WV for some reason.
Penn St at Michigan. Can the Lions knock the Wolverines out of CFP territory?
I'd sure like to see Northwestern upset Notre Dame...

Some very important games this week. I would like to see LSU beat Alabama but I'm afraid that would just mean LSU will go to #1 and Alabama #2.

I'm not sold on LSU. I like them better and so would like to see it, but I don't think they have the offense to keep up. Well no one does, not even Clemson. I think Clemson is the only team that can stay within 20...

Even though I do not like either team I think it would be a blast to attend an Alabama @ LSU game at some point.

Some very important games this week. I would like to see LSU beat Alabama but I'm afraid that would just mean LSU will go to #1 and Alabama #2.

For people that don't want 2 SEC teams in the playoff, they should probably want Alabama to run the table....any loss from them & they'll most likely be given a spot regardless. Of course, if they lose twice, then they'd probably be out. But they aren't losing twice simply because losing to LSU probably means they avoid the SEC championship game.

Tide easily cover against LSU. Georgia on upset alert.

Western Michigan looked atrocious tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alabama rolls. They’ll play their backup QB in the 4th quarter, as usual.

Watching games with an Iowa fan and a Michigan fan. Would be very happy if both lost despite these people being my friends.

I like Will Grier, hope they win

For people that don't want 2 SEC teams in the playoff, they should probably want Alabama to run the table....any loss from them & they'll most likely be given a spot regardless. Of course, if they lose twice, then they'd probably be out. But they aren't losing twice simply because losing to LSU probably means they avoid the SEC championship game.

^^ Until Saban retires Bama will be in unless 2+ losses. Pray for a Bama win.

Can Rutgers continue the Badger humiliation? Sadly probably not.
Iowa vs Purdue will help decide the West. Go Boilers.
MSU at Maryland for the obvious drama.
Will Michigan establish itself as a CFP favorite

Western Michigan looked atrocious tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W Mich was looking good through 7 games and now the wheels have come off the past 2 weeks... Not sure what happened.

Not that many here are likely to care about the one G5 team that makes it into the NY6 bowls .... but apparently C Florida is looking good to win the American now after surviving a scare from Temple, which is a good football team.

Nebraska #10 Ohio State 11:00 AM FOX Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
Rutgers Wisconsin 11:00 AM BTN Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI
Michigan State Maryland 11:00 AM ESPN2 Maryland Stadium, College Park, MD
#16 Iowa Purdue 2:30 PM ESPN2 Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, IN
Minnesota Illinois 2:30 PM BTN Memorial Stadium , Champaign, IL
#14 Penn State #5 Michigan 2:45 PM ESPN Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI
#4 Notre Dame Northwestern 6:15 PM ESPN Ryan Field, Evanston, IL

- Actually wondering if Nebraska can knock off Ohio St. Seems like zero chance ... but they are fired up, and really would love to get to 6 wins and a bowl game.
- Wisc free win over Rutgers
- be interesting to see if the Maryland drama can galvanize them somehow, both seem to be middling in the East
- interesting to see if Purdue can knock off Iowa
- Penn St Michigan is a battle, rooting for Michigan because I want a Big Ten team in the CFP
- don't think NW has a chance against ND, but never count them out, especially at home

W Mich was looking good through 7 games and now the wheels have come off the past 2 weeks... Not sure what happened.

I didn't watch nor did I look at the box score, but WMU was supposed to have the starting QB out last night.

PAC12 defenses are garbage.

Over/under was 58 (IIRC) and we are at 76 going into the 4th quarter.

Oh...Arizona/Colorado BTW

What an absolute collapse of a season by Colorado. Starts out 5-0, beating Colorado St and Nebraska rivalries, and UCLA and Arizona St to start the PAC season .... now have lost their last 4 in a row. USC and Washington I can see, but now have lost to Oregon St and Arizona too.

Buff fans have to be pissed. This is Mac's 6th season at CU, after doing a miraculous turn-around of San Jose State in 3 seasons. He had CU in the PAC championship game in season 4, ended the season with 10 wins. Then last year they dropped to 5-7! This year so far, now 5-4.

And unranked Pitt beats #25 Virginia on the road last night too! They are now leading the ACC Coastal at 5-4. ACC Coastal fighting with Big Ten West as lowest P5 division, I believe ....

We caught Nebraska at the wrong time. Martinez is damn good. This OSU game is going to be a great game.

We caught Nebraska at the wrong time. Martinez is damn good. This OSU game is going to be a great game.

Our best chance to beat them once Winfield went down is if somehow bunch played instead of Martinez

Nebraska’s defense is really bad. This will hurt their upset chances

Martinez is a special player. Put him on this Gopher team and we maybe have 2 more wins.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That kick!

Wisconsin is really struggling vs Rutgers. Rutgers is so poor offensively they’ll probably still win but Hornibrook just went out with another apparent concussion after throwing two picks in the first half.

Ohio State's atrocious Halloween uniforms are leaching away all their energy. Nebraska leads at halftime, 21-16 and is moving at will. Michigan, with its traditional, classic unis, will win the East if that keeps up. Wonder how the Gophers will avoid gold today so they can be Anthracite Gophers or all-white Gophers or something else the kids like, since they decide, it seems. Nearly every road team in early games in all-whites, so no ID whatsoever. Nebraska is the exception - they have kept the classic road look..

If Nebraska beats OSU whay does that do for the east vs west battle in the B1G?

Rutgers is...bad. Wisconsin has instituted the Kent State protocol with Coan at QB and is moving the ball at will.

Top Bottom