Injuries?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

When asked for further comment on if water is wet, Fleck replied "we just have to change our best and believe in the culture ... sure, water can be wet, but right now we just need to focus on beating Illinois"

Anyone hear any info on Shenault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are Tyler's, Ibrahim's, Shenault's and OJ Smith's injuries?

Seems like Tyler and Ibrahim will play this weekend. If Shenault and Smith are in concussion protocol as mentioned in the thread then it will just depend on how that all plays out.

Seems like Tyler and Ibrahim will play this weekend. If Shenault and Smith are in concussion protocol as mentioned in the thread then it will just depend on how that all plays out.

My understanding as well. Concussions are so fickle. hopefully they get cleared and are good to go.

OJS has missed 3-games already due to concussion. Hoping for the best there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just don't know. I've seen high school players go into the concussion protocol and be back in a couple of weeks. And I've seen players go into the concussion protocol and be out for months. every situation is unique. You just don't mess with the brain. At least not any more.

You probably couldn't count the number of players over the years who have played with a concussion. Or other serious injuries. Sid loves to tell the story about the time Mick Tingelhoff played against the Packers with a broken leg. if a coach did something like that today, the lawyers would be lining up for miles.

Top Bottom