Vegas

Well they got beat. I see on Gopher Puck Live the fans are all over Motsko already. One recruiting season and third game of the season and some of them are ready to throw in the towel! Takes more time than that. I believe they will get better as the season goes on.

Well they got beat. I see on Gopher Puck Live the fans are all over Motsko already. One recruiting season and third game of the season and some of them are ready to throw in the towel! Takes more time than that. I believe they will get better as the season goes on.

Gopher fans are exhausted because of the crap seasons their revenue sports programs have been giving them. As long as Motzco beats the season that got his predecessor fired, he will be fine.

That is just sad l...three games in against extremely tough teams/rivalries and people are giving up? To boot, I think a tie and a win against UMD is pretty solid. I say to He#L with such fans.

Yeeesh! (Except for Robson). I admit, I fell asleep during the third period (too many glass repairs and a late Friday night). Anyway, I'm looking forward to a better effort against Minnesota State-let's start winning in Minnesota at least.

A very lackluster effort by the Gophers last night. I could only stand to watch 2 periods. They were out skated and out hustled by UND. Let's hope they had too much fun in Vegas before the game and this won't be a sign of things to come.

Last edited:

Top Bottom