Players who improved week to week

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Jordan Howden - Much better game. 3 passes defended that were close to TD's and an INT. His run defense still needs work.
Coney Durr - tackled far better and played solid
Kamal Martin - Made a big tackle on a third down which was key.

Demetrius Douglass. He's getting far more action the last couple weeks and fits right in with S13, TJ6, and CrAB. (Fleck says they call him CrAB)

Those are the four guys that stood out for me watching the live broadcast. (And Morgan, of course.) Looking forward to watching the tape and learning more.

Great to see Durr bounce back. Howden also played very well. They seemed much more comfortable and aggressive.

Didn't notice a lot of Martin, but I remember the play your refer to.

Also like what we see of Douglass.

Be nice to see someone new step up next week!

JTG

Martin gets blown out of run plays far too much. Happens to Cashman a lot as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Martin gets blown out of run plays far too much. Happens to Cashman a lot as well.

I've noticed Cashman take himself out of a few plays by being over-aggressive. Haven't noticed him blown out much, but I haven't been looking for it.

JTG

Howden had looked awful before last night. Indiana came out and targeted him constantly. He really stepped up and had some nice PBUs and the interception.

Douglass also played his best game as a Gopher and showed he could eventually be pretty good.

He can, but he didn't on that key stop last night.

Douglass looks right in line with CrAB and Bateman now. He seemed a bit behind on the learning curve to that point.
Also, they are having him run it out a lot more often.

Bright future and good depth at WR.

Top Bottom