Shannon Brooks

Honestly, if you were Brooks or Smith, would you come back next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are right. They’re game changers.

I’m still speculating ACL.

It's a completely valid question. 4-8 this season, from 5-7 last season. Will we be 3-9 next season?? That's not going to help anyone improve their potential options in the NFL.

It's a completely valid question. 4-8 this season, from 5-7 last season. Will we be 3-9 next season?? That's not going to help anyone improve their potential options in the NFL.
What person bails out on the team when several veteran players are looking to return after being injured.

If they think anything of themselves they likely feel them being out is part of the reason the team isn't winning more.

I think they’ll be back - they seem like good people who are loyal to the U. But others might be looking at grad transfers to a team that likely have a better winning percentage.

I think they’ll be back - they seem like good people who are loyal to the U. But others might be looking at grad transfers to a team that likely have a better winning percentage.

Or just plain old graduate, and move on with life.

I bet you anything that Rhoda wishes he had stuck with that plan ..... but a certain someone talked him out of that. Those on this current team who are thinking about moving on from football this year, might want to have a chat with Mr. Rhoda to get some perspective.

Honestly, if you were Brooks or Smith, would you come back next year?

Why not? I'd play and get my graduate school paid for (at least the first year).

Or just plain old graduate, and move on with life.

I bet you anything that Rhoda wishes he had stuck with that plan ..... but a certain someone talked him out of that. Those on this current team who are thinking about moving on from football this year, might want to have a chat with Mr. Rhoda to get some perspective.

Lol, you’re a miserable human.

His career reminds me of Marcus sherels.
A clear talent. Who for whatever reason never can stay healthy in college.

Has anyone heard an update on Brooks. I believe it was in Fleck’s post game interview with JG that he mentioned it was a tough week with a player having to undergo surgery. Wondering if that may have been Brooks?

Did we get an official word?

ACL?
Meniscus?
Something else?

He is such a violent runner who leaves everything out there. That probably makes him injury-prone.

PJ said Shannon had surgery on his radio show today.

Hope it's a minor thing.

Not weird at all- if Shannon doesn't want anything released then any info would be a major HIPAA violation.

True and the same thing happened with his earlier knee injury and surgery. Most of us found out about it much later.

Not weird at all- if Shannon doesn't want anything released then any info would be a major HIPAA violation.

We get conditioned with pro sports just to expect information to be readily available when players get hurt but it doesn't work the same way in college sports.

Top Bottom