[POST GAME THREAD] - Minnesota defeats Indiana 38-31

I missed the game. I was having “relations”. Tanner looked good from the highlights. Also our dbs looked terrible again getting beat deep multiple times.

I hope you had a lot of lotion. ��

Anyone else think that Douglas caught the 1st down pass on the second to last drive? Watching all these other games and seeing the replay officials reviewing just about anything close makes it even more frustrating. Do your job replay officials.

Anyone else think that Douglas caught the 1st down pass on the second to last drive? Watching all these other games and seeing the replay officials reviewing just about anything close makes it even more frustrating. Do your job replay officials.

It was a game changing play just as much as a score....I don't get why they don't look at it....

Brooks hurt. TJ hurt. Both maybe done for the year. Probably last win of the season.

Enjoy while it lasts I guess.

A) TJ done for the season? How would you know?
B) Probably last win of the season? :rolleyes: Illinois? Give me a break asshat.

C) Your game predication: Indiana 52 - Minnesota 17 :pig: We got a real football mastermind here guys! Only off 42 points in the wrong direction!

Go away troll. We don't need dummies gumming up the servers.

Last edited:

Problem was we didn't have a TO left (using it inexplicably on the 2 pt conversion play) so couldn't even use it to give the replay guys more time to check it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t recall who said what and don’t really care. The point is people act like the defense will automatically be better next year despite having some pretty good playmakers on the team right now. The exact word I recall was overrated which is interesting as a former walk on leading the team in tackles, 11.5 TFLs, 3 PBUs.

We ought to be better in the secondary and the defensive line next year but not sure about linebacker. And, those are only projections and hopes.

Problem was we didn't have a TO left (using it inexplicably on the 2 pt conversion play) so couldn't even use it to give the replay guys more time to check it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened towards the end of the game and I’m pretty sure we had several timeouts left. But I don’t think that should be on the coaches if the replay official does his job. I saw so many times in other games yesterday where the replay official called for further review even when the offense was going hurry up.

I don’t recall who said what and don’t really care. The point is people act like the defense will automatically be better next year despite having some pretty good playmakers on the team right now. The exact word I recall was overrated which is interesting as a former walk on leading the team in tackles, 11.5 TFLs, 3 PBUs.

We ought to be better in the secondary and the defensive line next year but not sure about linebacker. And, those are only projections and hopes.

We have what, 2 starting seniors on defense (Huff and Cashman)? It would be extremely disturbing if we weren’t better on defense next year.

I like Blake a lot, but he’s often not on the field on passing downs, which plays a role with his ranking.

I missed the game. I was having “relations”. Tanner looked good from the highlights. Also our dbs looked terrible again getting beat deep multiple times.

The touchdown on Smith was pretty tough. That's a big receiver and perfectly thrown ball. The second one was bad.

Also, you're bragging to a bunch of old men on a message board about "relations", it's a bad look.

Yes, I was very annoyed by this officiating error... Fleck was going berserk, if I recall correctly.

We have what, 2 starting seniors on defense (Huff and Cashman)? It would be extremely disturbing if we weren’t better on defense next year.

I like Blake a lot, but he’s often not on the field on passing downs, which plays a role with his ranking.

Actually our losses due to graduation on D look a little more serious. Huff and Shenault starting DB's, Cashman and Huff starter and backup at LB, Moore and OJ starting DT's. That looks like 5 starters and a very valuable backup.

Actually our losses due to graduation on D look a little more serious. Huff and Shenault starting DB's, Cashman and Huff starter and backup at LB, Moore and OJ starting DT's. That looks like 5 starters and a very valuable backup.

OJ Smith was granted a 6th year of eligibility so he'll be back.

Should try to get a grad transfer if we have any spaces left.

Shenault only started after there were injuries. Julian Huff has maybe played 10 defensive snaps all year but contributes on special teams. OJ will be back. Moore plays a lot more now since OJ is injured.

Like I originally said, we lose 2 starters.

Top Bottom