Who is the Gophers MVP in Minnesota's win over Indiana?

• Tanner Morgan

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • Tyler Johnson

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Rashod Bateman

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Jacob Huff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blake Cashman

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

TM. Guy came in and got the job done. Very weird play calling in the 2nd half but he made a huge throw when we needed it.

Still go with Shannon myself. It was just a different running game with him in the backfield.

Still go with Shannon myself. It was just a different running game with him in the backfield.

He ran like his hair was on fire!!

And ... then when he wasn’t, TM won the game for us. TM and it’s not even close.

Tanner Morgan 17-24, 302 yds, 3 tds, and 1 int. I’ll take those numbers from a college qb every week. Hell even a nfl quarterbacks dream season. 4832 yds, 48 tds, 16 ints, and a 70.8 completion percentage over a 16 game season. That’s all pro.

Last edited:

4 co-MVPs: Morgan, Brooks, Howden, and the rain.

Last edited:

Not sure the rain helped us much. IU QB threw pretty good ball almost the whole game. Two very nice throws on long TD passes. And I don't recall them fumbling that much, maybe once?

Voted other meaning team. So many players contributed to the success of winning last night. You couldn't have one without the other to put it all together. Yes Morgan stood out as he is the quarterback and did well, but so did many others.

Brooks ran GREAT when he didn’t fumble. Can’t fumble twice and be called MVP. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the running game without him? (Willimas 2.4 ypc; Brooks 7.0 ypc) Also, how much clock did that running game eat? Would you like to give IU more time?

Not to mention, without the running game being what it was, how well does Tanner play? Perhaps, well, but you can't argue it wouldn't have made it way more difficult for him!

Last edited:

Morgan. Monster game. Great outlet pass to Brooks on a scramble that could have been a sack. I did find it interesting that they stayed away from the long, sideline jump-ball type passes. Beautiful throw to Bateman to seal it. Nice to see Bateman finally get separation...nice catch and run.

Morgan.

Brooks two fumbles eliminate mhim imo, especially the one in rz. That took points off board

Cashman 3rd stop was one of most important plays

Top Bottom