What grade do you give Tanner Morgan in his first career start?

What grade do you give Tanner Morgan in his first career start?

• A

Votes: 61 54.0%
  • B

Votes: 52 46.0%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• F

• Total voters

A
Best job at AB in years. Should start regardless if ZA is healthy. Fun game to watch.

Went with a B. Good - but room for improvement. Would really like to see Morgan keep the ball and run at least a couple times a game. I read somewhere this was the 4th-best passing performance by a Gopher Freshman QB. Adam Weber threw for 352 yards against Wisconsin as a Freshman, which is (I believe) the best game ever for a Gopher FR QB.

Went with a B. Good - but room for improvement. Would really like to see Morgan keep the ball and run at least a couple times a game. I read somewhere this was the 4th-best passing performance by a Gopher Freshman QB. Adam Weber threw for 352 yards against Wisconsin as a Freshman, which is (I believe) the best game ever for a Gopher FR QB.

With no real backup option my guess is they told him not to pull the ball and run period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With no real backup option my guess is they told him not to pull the ball and run period.

Exactly - he's the only healthy QB on the roster. If he goes down, your watching the wildcat 30 times in a row.

And get rid of the ball fast like you are holding a hand grenade.

Top Bottom