should we fire Robb Smith

• Yes

Votes: 70 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters

Flecknation

Reaction score
Must have a positive track record not negative.

He needs to be gone. His garbage play calling is killing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don’t we have a spy on the qb at this point?

Defense is bad. However, they aren’t responsible for the fumbles and interception and bad punts

On that third and 9, i think I saw 7 guys rush/stunt to the left.........and then they turned and watched the QB run for 30 in 25 yards of wide open grass.

On that third and 9, i think I saw 7 guys rush/stunt to the left.........and then they turned and watched the QB run for 30 in 25 yards of wide open grass.

in all fairness, it appeared he was at a full out light jog on that play. Hard to match that speed.......

I hate to say, "I told you so" but, I saw this late Sept. or early October of last year. Damnit!!!! WTH?

I always like to check and see what teams under us are doing on defense that may have and up and coming
D-Coord we may be able to poach.

1 Miami
2 Michigan
3 Southern Mississippi
4 Iowa
5 Clemson
6 Iowa State
7 Cincinnati
8 Mississippi State
9 Utah
10 Fresno State
11 Appalachian State
12 UAB
13 Kentucky
14 Charlotte

I think us keyboard warriors couldn’t do any worse as Robb Smith. How does this clown keep getting jobs? What was it 22 points conceded in 11 mins of the 4th quarter, geez!!!!?

Absolutely correct. All the defensive linemen slanted to the field, and for some unknown reason the LBs also ran left. Which means no contain . I could of gained 15 yards, even being 15 pounds over weight.

89th 3rd down conversion pct
75th total defense
67th tackle for loss
mid 80's sacks
81th passing def
67th rushing def
97th red zone def

Key Defensive Stats
Opp Yards/Play 5.7
Opp Points/Play 0.415
Opp Completion % 64.34%
Opp 3D Conv % 41.88%
Opp RZ Scoring % 86.67%

Absolutely correct. All the defensive linemen slanted to the field, and for some unknown reason the LBs also ran left. Which means no contain . I could of gained 15 yards, even being 15 pounds over weight.

Gimme a break- you coulda run for 30 yards- and you're at least 30# overweight![emoji57]

created a poll after this garbage first quarter

It's the coordination on the defensive side. Poor! Been that way all year. Take over PJ!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can't believe how bad this defense is. It's unreal. Maybe a few key players being out or additions will make all the difference for them but I'm sure as heck not wanting to find out. You have to make the switch. Every time a running back hits the corner I have to hold my breath to see if there is a guy there or if he's going to take it another 70+ to the house. It's just awful.

I can't believe how bad this defense is. It's unreal. Maybe a few key players being out or additions will make all the difference for them but I'm sure as heck not wanting to find out. You have to make the switch. Every time a running back hits the corner I have to hold my breath to see if there is a guy there or if he's going to take it another 70+ to the house. It's just awful.

no excuses for players being out this is why we have 2nd and 3rd stings for injures. yes we get the lack of depth but look at offense they are shorter in depth and yet better with more freshmen. this is all on Robb and his influence on his assistance

Top Bottom