Week 9 Other Games Thread

Iowa must be kicking themselves so hard for not beating Wisconsin. They had that game won and would be in the playoff conversation right now had they hung on. Their OL and defense is so good. Their RB is missing so many holes today. Just watch their OL surge off the ball...it's incredible.

The 31 points they surrendered against MN is still a season high...although their offensive output was also a season high :)

This is a lackluster slate of 3:30 games, btw.

If Iowa is 12-1 they’ll be in the playoff anyways.

That was a good job by me of jinxing Iowa there. You’re welcome

Iowa gets screwed on an overturned reception review. Funny, the game's a Pedophile U.

Northwestern with a clear shot to win the West after beating Wisconsin and now Iowa loses.

Northwestern with a clear shot to win the West after beating Wisconsin and now Iowa loses.

Man, it's hard to believe after their struggles early...but the trend at NW the past few years is that they improve greatly as the season goes along. Haven't looked at future conference schedules, but it sure would be great to play them earlier in the season.

West is a cluster with Iowa, Purdue, NW, Wisconsin all right there. East is wide open as well. No idea who will play in the B1G championship.

Was really trying to watch the NC State game (I grew up with Finley's dad) but I just can't listen to Beth Mowins.

It's not a male/female thing, she just sucks.

Oregon looks god awful again to start a game.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if Rich Rod is still coaching Arizona.

Reminds me of a game I watched 2 or 3 weeks ago and the color commentator saw a flag,and said it looked like an illegal block, or whatever. The call comes in that the commentator was correct, and the play by play person said "I hate to admit it, but it looks like you're right".

I get they were trying to be funny, but he/she just sounded like an asshole.

It is amazing the number of ranked teams that lost today. A lot...

Looks like Kevin Sumlin took over for Rich Rod.

It is amazing the number of ranked teams that lost today. A lot...

#22 NC State to unranked 'Cuse
#15 Washington to unranked Cal
#16 TAMU to unranked Mississippi State
#20 wisconsin to unranked JNU
#21 South Florida to unranked Houston.
#25 Appalachian State to unranked Georgia Southern

All other games vs ranked opponents.

Oregon looking like they might lose to Arizona, but a lot of time left in the game...

Matt Canada is doing a fine job as the interim at MD

Illinois can be scored on. I'd just be happy to win though.

OH MY. Kansas beat TCU.

What happened to TCU???

Somehow this was called defensive PI which gave Kentucky one untimed down. Then they score the game winning TD on the last play of the game.

#22 NC State to unranked 'Cuse
#15 Washington to unranked Cal
#16 TAMU to unranked Mississippi State
#20 wisconsin to unranked JNU
#21 South Florida to unranked Houston.
#25 Appalachian State to unranked Georgia Southern

All other games vs ranked opponents.

#6 Texas to unranked Oklahoma St.

Holy Cow, Oregon St comes back from 31-3 deficit to win 41-34 over Colorado. That's a major upset. Colorado was decent and Oregon St was awful...

There’s no question Wisconsin is significantly down this year. Their defense has been gutted by injuries to an extent perhaps greater than we’ve dealt with (big maybe) and their offense is underperforming. The fans seem to blame it equally on Chryst and Hornibrook.

I’ll say it - we have a very good chance to pick them off in Madison.

Wisconsin's only good win so far is over Iowa. Otherwise they've beaten a bunch of bad teams. Hopefully this is the beginning of a down period for them...

Maybe we can get PAUL Chryst as our DC next year. I heard he always wanted to coach for the Gophers (loves Mpls) [emoji41]

Top Bottom