Washington at California
Washington State at Stanford
Texas A&M at Mississippi State
NC State at Syracuse
Notre Dame at Navy
Texas at Oklahoma State
Oregon at Arizona
Etc.

Great Big Ten slate this week with championship implications. I’m interested in Wisconsin at NW, Iowa at Penn State, Purdue at Michigan State.

#20 Wisconsin Northwestern 11:00 AM FOX Ryan Field, Evanston, IL
Purdue Michigan State 11:00 AM ESPN Spartan Stadium , East Lansing, MI
Bethune-Cookman Nebraska 11:00 AM BTN Memorial Stadium , Lincoln, NE
#18 Iowa #17 Penn State 2:30 PM ESPN Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA
Illinois Maryland 2:30 PM BTN Maryland Stadium, College Park, MD

- Nebby easy win, fans think they're well on their way to 6-6 regular season and then a bowl game win (might actually be true ...)
- Wisc at NW, I'm looking to see if NW can win this one! Wisc crushed Illinois to get back on track last week, so let's see.
- Purdue at Mich St, would like to see Purdue win again, love when West can beat the better teams in East, but MSU wants the win more after tough loss to rival Mich last week
- is Iowa for real, this game will prove it
- also interested to see if Illinois can bounce back or if they're doomed to another poor Big Ten season

Several good games in the Big Ten.

Not sure who I want to win some of these.

Purdue down to MSU at half.
WI and NW in a good one.

This is the weakest Wisconsin has been in a long time. We should be able to move the ball. The question mark is whether we can stop their rushing attack.

This is the weakest Wisconsin has been in a long time. We should be able to move the ball. The question mark is whether we can stop their rushing attack.

Wisconsin's only good win so far is over Iowa. Otherwise they've beaten a bunch of bad teams. Hopefully this is the beginning of a down period for them...

Becky QB with the rare double fumble. Hilarious keystone cops. Put these suckers away Fitz.

Northwestern taking advantage of another turnover. Up 31-10 on Wisconsin now.

Good for Northwestern. Gophers might someday get to their level...and then we can end the skunks streak.

Wasn't there some Badger fan on here a few weeks ago ripping one voter in the poll who didn't think Wisconsin deserved to be ranked? How are they still ranked? They are awful.

And don't get me wrong.....I love Lee Corso......but his National Championship pick of the badgers is lolaughable.

Wasn't there some Badger fan on here a few weeks ago ripping one voter in the poll who didn't think Wisconsin deserved to be ranked? How are they still ranked? They are awful.

Ahhh, several posters hammered the voter.

“He got starched” -announcer on very odd INT involving Purdue receiver. Clocked after he took a few steps, drops ball and ball bounces off his foot as he hits the ground and then into MSU defenders hands.

That was me. I'm not sure how pointing out a local voter left the Badgers unranked makes me a Badgers fan??? I simply found it comical.

Worst Unsportsmanlike Conduct call ever:

The MSU quarterback for giving a fan a high five after the clinching touchdown.

Realize it's a huge stadium but plenty of empty seats at Penn State today.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Down goes Rebecca again. Double digits again. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa must be kicking themselves so hard for not beating Wisconsin. They had that game won and would be in the playoff conversation right now had they hung on. Their OL and defense is so good. Their RB is missing so many holes today. Just watch their OL surge off the ball...it's incredible.

The 31 points they surrendered against MN is still a season high...although their offensive output was also a season high :)

This is a lackluster slate of 3:30 games, btw.

You love Lee Corso?

How can you not- he's a lovable ol' grandpa who unfortunately is slowing down cognitively in front of our eyes. His Schtick was pretty humorous back when he was on his A game. Love that Herbstreit looks out for him.

Can Wisconsin still make the CFB playoffs or are they destined for the Schadenfreude Bowl?

Top Bottom